yo ass is grass

requested by: heyy_tasia.
21nba; top sheyaa, bottom kentrell.

SHEYAA SILENTLY PANICKED as he realized he had nothing planned for his significant other, kentrell's, birthday

SHEYAA SILENTLY PANICKED as he realized he had nothing planned for his significant other, kentrell's, birthday. today was kentrell's 21 birthday and sheyaa had asked his friends joe & three—who he avidly nicknamed baby hoe & og pissy—to take him out so he could throw something together for his baby.

but little did sheyaa know, kentrell's friends had him at a strip club and they knew sheyaa hated when they took him to explicit places against his wishes. multiple times sheyaa had ridiculed them for this same exact thing. but they were hard headed with thick skulls, so anything you said went through one ear and out the other.

in desperate search of ideas, sheyaa did what anyone would do— at least what he thought anyone would do— got on instagram and started scrolling. but got sidetracked when he saw kentrell posted on his story. "aww, my baby having fun." he thought, before he saw the story he posted. the video showed kentrell kissing on a stripper, while getting a lap dance. then he tapped to go forward in his story while growing angry.

the next story showed his location, saying 'pull up on me slime, we t'd up 💚', "say less." sheyaa thought to himself, while putting on some sweats and grabbing his 9mm beretta m9. he walked out locking the door.

meanwhile, kentrell felt like he was having the time of his life, that was until he met the growing anger of his boyfriend, sheyaa. "ay, joe im finna slide to the bar to get sum mo' to drink!" he yelled over the loud music to his 'slime'. "aight bro!" joe responded.

kentrell walked to the bar and began to order his hennessy shots he wanted. after downing the liquor, he sat for fifteen minutes before he could order some more. "can i get," he was cut off by an aggressive tap on his shoulder. he thought it was yet another fan wishing him a happy birthday, until he felt oh-so familiar cold metal of his boyfriend's m9 on his temple.

"oh shit!" he panicked— in his mind though. that angry dick was amazing, so he was about to have an attitude— "sheyaa , whatchu need brah? i got a bad li' shordy ova' thea' waiting for me." he said, his heavy louisiana accent seeped into his words. sheyaa took the medium sized weapon off his temple & back in his pocket.

"kentrell don't play wimme, you know ion like you at bullshit ass places like this. and for that pussy poppin' ho, you betta tell baby hoe to tell ha yeen coming back!" sheyaa gritted through his teeth, agitated with this little attitude kentrell had and the fact kentrell had blatantly ignored his wishes.

"na bruh, im grown and it's my fuckin' birthday! imma t up and leave when I want to leave!" the smaller of the two said, putting emphasis on i. "y-you gr-grown!" sheyaa cackled. "mane fuck this shit" kentrell thought out loud, walking away from his cackling boyfriend. "ian finna play wit' yo ole stupid ass nomo, come the fuck on." sheyaa said, picking kentrell up & carrying his five foot eight inch stature out of the loud and crowded building.

all the while, kentrell is slapping his back and cursing him out. calling him all types of things varying from 'bitch ass ho' to 'cocksucking ass scallywag bitch'. "shutcho dent headed ass up, for i give you a reason to be mad." sheyaa exclaimed, while unlocking the door to his black 2018 mercedes benz s-class sedan. "mane fuck you," kentrell started, but was cut off by being thrown in the car. "keep that same energy when we get to the house" sheyaa said, pulling off and driving into the night.

—side note
part two is coming (the part with the smut). but anywho, do you guys like these oneshots? and numb is getting remodeled if anyone was wondering. also, the song is included for strip club vibes.
-naay ⚕.