"That" time of month

Garroth~

Garroth's POV

I was walking to y/n's house to see if she wanted to hangout, but as soon as I walked though the door I heard her mumble "go away". Which of course I didn't go, because I wanted to make sure she was doing alright. As I walk up the stairs and open y/n's bedroom door I see her with maybe about 15 chocolate bars surrounding her while she's lying in bed clutching her stomach whimpering in pain ever so often. "Babe are you ok?" I said. "What does it look like you idiot?" She snapped. Realization hits me like a rock on the back of my head. Oh. She's on her period. So I grab some popcorn, some candy from her "secret" stash, and a couple of movies then got in bed with her, and turned on the movie. After the movie started we cuddled with each other just enjoying each other's company.

Laurence~

Y/N's POV

Ugh! I was in soooo much pain from all the cramps I've been having over the course of the week. Should I ask if my dad could buy me some pads and a couple of chocolate bars? Yea I should.

Y=y/n 

L=Laurence                         (cause instead of texting her dad she accidentally texts Laurence)

Y: Hey dad could you go and buy me some pads and some chocolate please?

Y: Oh sh*t sorry babe that was meant for my dad

L: Don't worry babe I'll be over there in 10 minutes with pads, candy, chocolate, and a movie

Y: Aww 🥰 thank you so much babe I love you 

L: I love you too

When Laurence go here he came into my room turned on the movie and we just cuddled while eating candy and chocolate. Well I ate most of the chocolate because, I LOVE chocolate.

Zane~

Innocent little Zane thought you were going to die or something because, he STILL didn't fully understand why only girls go through this type of thing. So when he found you lying on the couch groaning from time to time in complete pain and frustration with all your cramps. While you were lying on some things that surrounded you were video games, chocolate wrappers, candy, movies, and a couple of pads or tampons (whichever you prefer using). At first the only thing Zane focused on was that you were in pain. Therefore he wanted to take you to the hospital to make sure you're ok. After about 10mins of convincing him that this was normal, he lays down on your bed with you and you two have a MLP marathon.

Aaron~

Aaron has experience with this type of situation because of his sister Melissa (I hope I spelled her name right) so he knew exactly what you needed. 

Vylad~

Vylad understood on the types of things you needed, but he still didn't understand why you had to go through pain and not him. It broke his little heart to see you in pain while he couldn't do anything to help stop the pain so he just stayed with you while you waited for the pain to blow over.

Travis~

Travis is a ladies man, so he knew a lot about women. When you're on your period he makes sure that you drink lots of fluids so you don't pass out from loosing so much blood. 

Dante~

When you're on your period Dante likes to stay as far away from you as possible because, you get really angry and grumpy.

A/N~ I know the other ones are very short, but with me going back to school it's just been very tiring.