♒️3

I remember sitting in class when this song came out and I clicked on it and it started blaring while we were reviewing parabolas 😳

So now whenever I listen to this song I think of parabolas....

I actually didn't like it at first, then it became a bop to dance to in the kitchen at 2am XD

Aight here's the chapter

"Unnie~ I think there's someone downstairs

"Unnie~
I think there's someone downstairs."
—————————————

"Chi Chi. Stay here. I'll go check."
My best friend nodded and walked me to the door.
I sprinted downstairs and was met with my boyfriend. Felix whispered
"Let's get out of here, babe."
"Felix, Chi is still here."
"Oh. Sorry for making all that noise."
"It's ok."
I pecked his nose.

Time skip to next day
I scrolled through YouTube like I usually would and my eyes stopped in Chi's new video. My heart dropped and I angrily grabbed my keys and ran to my car.
Arriving at her house, I opened the door with the key that she gave me.
"CHI. GET DOWN HERE."
I heard her voice from upstairs.
"NO YOU GET UP HERE."
I stomped up to her room. She lay there not even looking up from her phone.
"So I am right. Lee Felix is your boyfriend. That's why you don't listen to my love statements about him. Because you love him too. Yes you probably saw my video on YouTube. Yes the world deserves to know about the annoying truth. But remember someone else can still win his heart over."
"HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID."
She looked up.
"Get out of my house, you slut."
I stormed out.
Now I need to find Felix.

*Felix POV*
Now the whole world knows. We could've had a chance. Now I sit in JYP's office and explain what is going on.
JYP looks at my red eyes from crying and says:

"So you really love her. Even if she's a fan."

"Yes sir, you cannot imagine"

"Hmm........thank you for explaining. Now I know how to deal with this situation. You may go now. Don't forget to practice."

I stand up and bow.
"I will work hard, goodbye"

He chuckled and started typing on his computer, smiling.
As I walked out of the building, I saw Y/n running and crying towards the dorms. Tears came to my eyes and I rushed to her.

*Y/n POV*
Where is he?!

I need him.
How he must think of me....

"Sorry I'm sorry it's not my fault. Sorry Felix"
I cry out loud and sink into the grass in front of Stray Kids' dorm.

*Felix POV*

I see her crying in the grass. I want to comfort her. Tell her it's ok. Tell her I love her. Suddenly someone steps in front of me.

"Oh is it the one and only Lee Felix?! Babe I love you so much come be mine."
Chi Xing stared at me with sluty eyes as she blocked the way to Y/n.
"How dare you do this to Y/n. If you really loved me, then you would've never posted that video of y/n and me."
Her eyes filled with tears as the realization sinks in: She had lost everything she had. I pushed past her to get to my girlfriend.

"Y/n."
I said softly as my arms sank around her.

Y/n POV

Somebody's arms sank around me and a familiar scent enveloped me.
"It's ok I still love you. Don't cry."
I sniffed and relaxed.
"We could've had a chance, Felix, we could've grown up, got married, had kids, and grow old together. We could've had a future together. But now-"
I started crying again.
He kissed my ear and said, "Who knows? Maybe we still have a chance."
He smiled sadly and kissed my forehead.
Our phones vibrate telling us that a new notification by Stray Kids was posted.
"Stays, I am the manager of Stray Kids and I am confirming the rumors. Felix has a girlfriend that he loves. Please support this news and keep loving Stray Kids for who they are!"

 Please support this news and keep loving Stray Kids for who they are!"

Stray Kids manager be the ultimate shipper lmao

~~~나스티야