♒️4

*insert me trying to saying Miroh for 5 hours*

Dean's Instagram was playing and I was scrolling through Twitter.
I'm pretty sure that's like...illegal.

Anywhores-

"Stays I am the manager of Stray Kids and I am confirming the rumors

"Stays I am the manager of Stray Kids and I am confirming the rumors. Felix has a girlfriend that he loves. Please support this news and keep loving Stray Kids for who they are!"

--------------------------------------------

Morning 2 years later

"YA! LEE FELIX!"

Felix dragged his ass out off bed and into the kitchen of their apartment his agency had the heart to give them as a 1 year anniversary gift.

"WHAT?"

Yes, they screamed in this apartment a lot.

"YOU DIDN'T DO THE DAMN DISHES YOU FOOL"

"I WAS BUSY, HONEY"

Y/n sighs, walks over and kisses her boyfriend. "It's fine, you fool."

"I love you, Y/n"

"I love you more F-"

DING DONG!!!!

"OPEN UP YOU LOVEBIRDS"

Of course, the rest of Stray Kids would always come by on Sunday mornings.

They poured into the living room and started screaming to Felix about random things.

Then, Chan said, "I'm hungry."

Silence rose. Not a single person moved.

Then Han screamed.

Felix POV

"So Changmin," I whispered, "Would Y/n like it? I'm thinking of doing it at @#$%^*#5"

Then the room was silent.

Shit.

Nobody POV

So they went to lunch and then they went to the amusement park.

Woojin stayed to chaperone y/n and Felix because he was like that. The mom.

"Woooobear, just go. We know you want to."

"No, i'm protecting you from fans."

"Bruh-"

Felix kissed y/n.

"Hush dear, there might be fans here."

"S-sorry."

"Let us go to the beach where we spend our first night as a couple."

He was cut off from saying any more by Woojin screaming how we were violating PDA.

Felix and Y/n met eyes and she nodded.

"DID YOU TWO HEAR ME?! IF I SEE THIS KIND OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR AGAIN...."

Later that evening

Later that evening, we got into Felix's sky blue car and headed down to the beach just in time for the sun set.

"You know Felix, you look better in this lighting than in photo shoots."

"Why thank you, my lady" he said sarcastically.

"No problem-o mate"

We parked the car and walked up to the roaring waves. The only noise were the screeching gulls and the waves being split open by the giant boulders.

We stop and stare at the scene before us. The red light from the setting sun, turning the ocean waves into bubbling blood. The sand acting as a mirror to the blinding circle of light. The clouds speeding farther and farther into the horizon.

Felix takes my hand into his.

"Honey"

"mhm?"

He faces me with a serious face.

Wish me luck on summoning and begging my sleep schedule to stay

Love you guys to the kpop hole and back!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

~~나스티아