Chapter Twenty One: My Princess

Bella's pov

I couldn't believe what could happen in a year. On this exact day, I was standing with my brother inviting the four original VK's to Auradon nervous, but ready for a change. Exactly a year ago today, I met the love of my life without even knowing the beautiful memories we would make. Now, a year later, I'm happily dating Carlos De Vil and bringing a whole new generation of children to Auradon. I smiled filling my bag with lots of candy for the kids. I couldn't wait to see their faces once they bit into the sweet treats.

" I can't believe that you are here, I can't believe it's happening." I sang jumping a bit in happiness." What are the odds that you'd appear? The universe so vast to me. Seven billion is on the Earth. Could've been anywhere, but you're here with me. Should I play lotto? What's it worth? I must be on, so clear to me."

" Once I have you, I will never let you, never let you." I sang thinking about my handsome boyfriend picking up a flower."Once I have you, I will never let you, never let you go. Never let you, never let you go
Never let you."

" I thought that I was dreaming." I sang getting to the edge of the balcony and smiled seeing down below were people heading to the front to watch the new generation of VK's come." Til my love came around. Now I just come on over, show you how we get down."

" Look at you, love, you are the same." I sang looking to the Isle far away knowing it was Carlos's home." You have a light you cannot hide. Yes, you may have a different face. But your soul is the same inside. I don't care who is listening."

" Cause they be making fun of this on TV." I giggled moving away and dancing to the other side." They wouldn't laugh if they were inside my past life. With you and they were me."

" Once I have you, I will never let you, never let you." I sang leaning against a statue smiling." Once I have you, I will never let you, never let you, never let you  go Never let you, never let you go. Never let you, never let you go, oh. Never let you, never let you."

" Sleep if you want !" I sang staring at the rainbow." and wake up in love again. Once I have you, I will never let you, never let you. Once I have you, I will never let you, never let you go. Never let you, never let you go."

" Never let you, never let you go, oh. Never let you, never let you go, yeah." I laughed hopping down still jumping around." Never let you, never let you go. Never let you, never let you go. I will. Never let you, never let you go."

I laughed at myself watching the fireworks go off in the distance getting people excited for VK day and testing for when the kids got here. I couldn't wait till they got to live the Auradon life. I felt someone's arms wrap around me and soon I couldn't even feel the floor under me while I was being spun around.

" There's my princess !" Carlos said placing me back on the floor and spinning me around." And wearing such a beautiful dress."

" Carlos !" I blushed before he leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

We kissed about a hundred of times, but I will never get used to it. His soft lips on mine could send me places.

He smiled and looked over seeing my bag filled with candy." What are you doing ?"

" Well, I want the kids to have candy when they come in the limo. I can't wait to see their faces once they bite into some chocolate." I exclaimed seeing the smile on his face.