Chapter Twenty Three: Happy Not So Good Birthday

Bella's pov

I still felt a bit swore a few days, but I was thankful that nothing really bad had happened to me. Sure, Hades drained some of my powers and I fainted, but it could have gone much worst. I felt mostly bad for Carlos since he was panicking the most when I was in the hospital room and he didn't sleep much, but after convincing him twenty times I was okay, I was glad he went back to Evie's to rest.

I couldn't believe Hades had attacked us. He was bold to do so. Still I couldn't believe he attacked almost everyone in the group. I sat at my vanity doing my makeup since I knew family breakfast would be soon. Mom and Dad always had the cooks make our favorite foods for our birthday. I heard a knock on the door and smiled placing my brush down.

" Come in !" I said when the door opened showing Mal and Ben holding a birthday presents and cupcake in their hands with big smiles on their faces.

" Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Bella." They sang causing me to giggle at how caring they were being." Happy birthday to you."

I smiled before closing my eyes thinking of a wish before blowing out the candles. They lightly cheered before Ben handed me a box.

" Ben."

" You know I had to get you something." He chuckled.

I opened it before gasping and pulling out the same mirror my mother had when she first met my father.

" Ben is this ?"

" Yeah, Mom's magic mirror. I found it in storage and thought you should have it." He explained." Go on. Try it."

I nodded holding the mirror up and smiled." Show me Carlos." I asked and soon a cloud appeared in the mirror before I seen Carlos sleeping in bed peaceful.

" Awe." I gushed before looking up to Ben." And happy birthday to you too, Ben."

I got up and hugged him hearing he laughed." No problem, Bells."

" Okay !" I cheered clapping my hands and pulling out a present from my closet." Ta da !"

" Bella, you didn't have to get me anything." He said, but I rolled my eyes and watched him open it up seeing it was a plane ticket." A plane ticket ?"

" Two." I said showing him the other." I know you've been stressed with being a King, so I got you plane tickets to Arendalle in the fall since Queen Elsa is planning a falltastical harvest. The second one is so you can take Mal."

" Oh Bella." Mal cheered taking the ticket already excited.

Ben got up and gave me a hug." Thanks. How's my little sister doing on her big day ?"

" Bored." I laughed." Please tell me we're doing something day. I'm in the mood to have a really good birthday."

" Um, I'm not sure. Maybe we can go to the enchanted lake later, but later. Like at exactly 1PM." Mal said causing Ben and I to frown a bit at her nervousness, but nodded.

" Okay, Enchanted Lake at 1PM." Ben agreed when another knock was heard on the door. We all looked over to see a guard came into the room and bow his head.