Season 1, Chapter 1: A Life Changing Decision

"LINDA HILLHISSSSSSSSS!!!! GET BACK HERE WITH MY MONEY!!!!"
"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVEEE! AHA-HA-HAA!"
A blonde girl with long, flowy hair ran as if she was running for her life with a small bag ,which held little gold , in her hands. She huffed as she climbed on a roof, looking back at the Viking chasing her. "B-whoaha!" She waved her arms helplessly as she tripped and almost fell off the hut. She sighed, relieved as she started jumping from house to house, throwing 'obstacles' every now and then to slow the 'enemy' down. She closed her eyes for a few seconds realizing that she was in some kind of 'live or die' situation. Linda dragged her hand to her mouth, grabbing the edges of the bag, gripping them with her teeth. "Hrruf!" She leapt off a hut to a tree nearby, grabbing onto the closest branch to her with both of her hands. She hung from the tree and looked back, panicking, her eyes scanning the area for the Viking.

...

She smiled and exhaled, calming down as she saw that the Viking was probably long gone. She let go and landed on her legs, but as she looked forwards again, her body tensed. In front of her was a woman, who had her arms crossed with a big and angry frown plastered on her face. Linda chuckled nervously.
"Ouh, c'mon, Linda! You know there's naw need to git moneh for dee orphanage, don't ya?" asked the woman, with her usual viking accent.
"Aww- yes, ma'am..." Linda's smile faded as she now held the bag in one hand.
"Gud girrl! Now, you go and give the riches back to the Viking, and maeke shure to apolohgeiz!" The woman smiled as she forcefully turned Linda around and pat her on her back with both of her palms, practically shoving Linda away in a gently manner.
"Fine..." Linda spoke reluctantly and walked back, letting out long, loud sighs as she approached the distance- loud enough for the lady who took care of the orphanage to hear. Meanwhile, the woman chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blonde teenager climbed on a hut and knocked loudly on its door with her leg, before quickly scurrying further on the roof. The door opened. "Who's there?!" The viking looked around. Linda smiled and dropped the coins on his bald head. "Thanks for the chase! Really, Berk got a bit too boring, don'tcha think?". The viking groaned in annoyance as he looked up at her, giving her a death stare which told her to get off and leave. "Gee!!! Fine, big guy!" She growled as she stuck out her tongue and leapt off, running once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chief of Berk opened the doors of his house wide, stepping out proudly. He nodded to himself as he looked around, admiring the view of his people living happy lives. He closed the doors and started speaking in his mind.

" This, is Berk. The New Berk. Although it may not be as fun and entertaining to live without dragons, it still is Berk. For many years now, dragons and vikings have lived separated. It's been quite some time since the last time I got to see Toothless. But hey! He seemed happy! He had a family, children, a.. dragon wife? And so do I! I have a wife, and two children to love! But... it's not really a complete family without my dragon..."

Hiccup frowned, his heart aching due to the loss of dragons. He jumped as he felt a hand lean on his shoulder. "So, ready for more work?" The blonde woman smiled as he smiled back. He used a hand to place it on his wife's hand. "Yep." He said with a soft smile as he took off his hand, and walked to the new Great Hall. "And this.. Is the start of yet another, BORING day, of work." He huffed as he thought about what problems laid ahead of today. He opened the doors of the great hall with ease as he greeted the noisy Vikings which argued inside. He walked to a chair at a long table and sat at its head. Soon enough he was helping out Vikings by solving their problems with simple words. He simply could not believe what world it has become, he was slowly being driven insane.

...

Hours passed and he was already dueling a head ache. He grumbled as he held his head with a hand, looking up at someone who spoke. "Getting pretty bad, eh?"
"Wha-What? Baaad? Oh nooooo... Couldn't be any better, Gobber." Hiccup spoke sarcastically. The man with the long moustache closed in to his ear and whispered. "I know yer' prolly thinking about the over-grown lizards, but, ye jus' 'ave to le' it go!" He soon backed off after whispering, having Hiccup let out a long sigh of frustration.
"A miss ma Grump, too, y'know. He was a real warrior." Gobber soon looked up slightly, nodding slowly repeatedly. Hiccup rolled his eyes as he stood up.  "Ye really need a vacation, Chief. Been working too hard, even I can notice that." Gobber smiled sheepishly. The father just sighed and walked out, his metal leg clicking on the wooden floor with each step he made.