Chapter 13: Teaching Demons

(Melissa's POV)

It's now 9:30 in the morning. I just changed out of the bright purple pjs Ava let me borrow. I then changed into my white crop-top, pink jacket, blue jeans, and white shoes.

I was now eating pancakes with, Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan. They all had changed into their clothes from yesterday which were cleaned.

I notice that Aphmau was looking down while she was eating.

"Aphmau? Are you okay?" I asked her.

She looked at me.

"Sorry... I just don't trust Asch right now. Especially after what happened this morning." Aphmau told me.

Oh jeez... I think she thinks that Asch is evil. I don't think he is. If only Asch would act nicer.

"Aph... we just need to trust him. Even if he is mean." I replied.

She was silent for 5 seconds.

"Okay." She said.

~~Time Skip~~

It's now 10 in the morning and i just gave Johnny the cat some leftover pizza from last night.

I just hope Aphmau trusts these demon boys. But at least they don't know that me, Dottie, and Aph are Werewolves, or that Dottie and Aphmau have magic, or that Kawaii~Chan is a Meif'wa.

But I wonder what they'd call Kawaii~Chan if she had her ears and tail out. Would they call her a human spirit?

"Assimilate?" Ava asks Rhys.

"Yes. Prince Asch would—" explained Rhys but is cut off by Aphmau's laughter.

Kawaii~Chan and Ava giggle too.

"They mock us?" Leif questioned.

"Tsk..." Asch said.

"Oh jeez... I just hope that some point Ava's gonna accept the fact that this is really happening." I thought.

"Asch, perhaps you could explain." Rhys said.

"Uugh, fine." Said Asch.

He looks at Ava and Aphmau.

"Teach us your human ways. Now." He demanded.

"What?! Us... teaching demons how to blend in with humans?!?!" I thought.

"Asking them like that isn't going to—" Dottie said but gets cut off by Ava.

"If I do that, will you guys leave?" She asked them.

"I highly doubt it." Kawaii~Chan mumbled under her breath.

"Faster than you can imagine." Asch replied.

I was happy for a moment cause then we can crash here at Ava's till the potion wears off with no sexy demon boys in our way. But then they all did they whole 'really?' thing like in the books.