Chapter 96: Halloween Decorations

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)

Me, Ava, and Dottie changed into our clothes but Aphmau and Melissa didn't. They wanted to wait a little bit because their clothes we're still in the dryer.

I noticed that the demons were watching the TV and I spot Ava and Dottie putting up the Halloween decorations. But hey, at least I'll feel like I'm celebrating Halloween for a second time. I noticed that Melissa had her headphones in her ears and she was listening to something. She was watching the movie K-12.

"Oh, you're watching K-12?" I asked.

Melissa notices me and she removes her headphones.

"Y-yeah. I like Melanie Martinez's music and I love her movie K-12 because I like the music so much." Melissa said.

"Yeah. Also, what's your favorite song in K-12?" Aphmau asked.

"Wheels On The Bus." She said.

"Mine would have to be The Principal." Aphmau said.

"I was thinking the song Orange Juice." I said.

"Why that song?" Aphmau asked.

"It's got a good feel to it." I replied.

"True." Said Melissa.

I pretty sure Melissa had her headphones plugged into her phone because she doesn't want the demons to be picking the wrong idea and smashing her phone into pieces.

The demons noticed Ava and Dottie working on some things and they were on ladders. The demons then tried to get their attention but Dottie just ignored them while Ava had her headphones in.

The ladder Ava was standing on slipped and Ava began to fall. Pierce caught her just in time. Ava then pulled out one of her ear buds and Dottie got down from the other ladder.

"Oh my god what the heck?!" Ava exclaimed.

"Are you okay Ava?" I asked.

Pierce placed Ava on the ground.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said.

Ava then turns to Pierce.

"Thanks Pierce." Said Ava.

"Yes." Pierce said.

Ava then looked at Asch.

"Why did you bump my ladder?" Ava asked.

The two started talking a little and then Ava went into her bedroom to clean herself up.

"Wow Asch, that was very inconsiderate of you." Said Leif.

Asch then began to use his fire magic.

"You're dead!" Asch yelled.

He then threw the fire ball and Leif dodged it. The fire ball hit the curtain and I immediately ran for the fire extinguisher and put out the flame.

I sighed and went into the bathroom.

~~3 Minutes Later...~~

I washed my hands and the I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Why can't he just behave like an adult?" I asked myself.

I just wish Asch would behave better. That way we wouldn't be so mad at him sometimes.

I then walk out of the bathroom and noticed that Ava was talking to the demons.

"I forget that you guys take everything literally. Look, Halloween is just the month that gets spooky and it's fun and I normally spend it inside by myself but this year I have you guys which means..." Ava explains.

Leif raises an eyebrow.

"What's she doing?" Leif asked.

Ava then points to the decorations.

"See? These are Halloween decorations and they're meant to be fun and just enjoy." Said Ava.

Noi giggles.

"They look delicious." He said.

"Can we eat them?" Rhys asked.

Me, Melissa, Dottie, and Aphmau's eyes widened.

"What?! NO!" We all exclaimed.

I then noticed that Asch and Pierce were chewing at the Halloween decorations. Ava gasps.

"My lights!" She yelled.

"No!" Said Aphmau.

"Stop!" Melissa added.

Ava, Aphmau, and Melissa tried to make them let go of the decorations.

"Let go!" Said Ava.

They were too late. Ava, Aphmau, Melissa, Pierce, and Asch ended up getting electrocuted by the lights. Steam floated away from their burnt clothes. Melissa then turns to Pierce angrily.

"Son of a BLUEBERRY!!!!!" She yelled.

She then tackled Pierce and started slapping him. Pierce then tried to fight back.

"Knock it off you two!" Ava said.

Melissa then bites Pierce's horn.

"Gha! Get your teeth out of my horn!" He exclaimed.

The other demons began to giggle. Pierce then bites Melissa's tail.

"OH!" Aphmau said as she cupped her hands together and puts them over her lips.

"AAAGH!! YOU BIT MY TAIL!!" Melissa screamed.

Me and Dottie then had to break the two of them up and then Pierce and Asch sat on the couch.