Minato x Kakashi

Awwww, that is so adorable, seriously Kakashi why do you have to hide that sexy face of yours? -Uh, Kakashi? Are you alright?

Kakashi: *Doesn't listen a word while turning beat red.* M-m-m-me and M-m-minato-s-sensei?

Yamato: I think this ship broke him.

Naruto:... People ship my father with Kakashi-sensei? How did that happen?

Sakura: I have no clue, but this ship is so cute, I love it~!

Sasuke:... Hn.

Oi! Don't use that "word" in my show! From no on, you are banned from using it! If you disobey, bad things will happen to you! Remember what happened in the Gaara x Ino chapter?

Sasuke: *Turns pale and holds up his hands in defense.*

That's what I thought.

Sai: Wow, whoever made this picture is a true artist, I must meet them, this is a masterpiece.

Well that has to wait, let's do the ratings. 9/10

Kakashi: *Struggles to speak, but passed out of embarrassment.*

Eeeek! Kashi-kun nooooo! Don't leave us!😭

Sakura: *What a drama queen* Uh, WhiteShukaku091, he just fainted, but I did manage to hear what he said. He said 9/10.

Oh, phew, I thought he died, my poor heart wouldn't stand it.😣

Naruto: *Sweat drop.* Okay... *And people thought that I am an idiot* Well, it's a 6/10 for me.

Sai: 10/10

Sakura: 10/10

Sasuke: 4/10

Yamato: 8/10

And we are done, I hope you all had enjoyed it, and now to help my poor baby. *Fannig a flushed and unconscious Kakashi.*

Team 7: *Sweat drops*