Chapter 2: UA exam results

I arrive back at the orphanage and open the door. "I'M BACK!" I shout hoping for a responce. I walk into the kitchen to spot a note on the table.
"Dear Kyoko,
Me and the children have all gone to the park. We should be back for dinner.
Yours sincerely Mr Takahashi"
*I guess its just me then* I sigh and throw the note into the bin. I start to make some dinner then head up to my room.

 I start to make some dinner then head up to my room

I sit down on the floor worrying about Midoryia. "There is no way they are going to bot let him into UA. He saved that girl. I mean it's a heros job to rescue. Did Midoriya know of something others may have not known about. Do they do rescue points? But enough about that. His quirk though...It was strong, but it left him broken. I do not like his quirk one bit if it breaks his bones like that." *Knock Knock*
"Come in." A short girl around 4 who has dark purple hair walks in with a small panda teddy in her arms. "Kyoko dinners ready!" She runs to me grabbing my arm. I follow and sit down.
"Kyoko how do you think you did?" Mr Takahashi asks.
"I did well I think." I say with a miniature smile.
"Kyoko~Sama is everything ok?" A girl with pale skin and cat like features says.
"Hm? Yes everything's ok Aiko~Chan."
I say.
"Yeah right. I bet you're thinking about a special someone." A brown haired boy around 13 says.
"IT IS NOT LIKE THAT SORA!" I respond while standing up and slamming ny hands on the table. "I'm going to sleep. I'm too tired for this crap." I walk off to my room then lay in my bed slowly drifting to sleep.

"Wake up Kyoko!" Someone says whilst nudging my arm.
"Huh?" I wake up, sitting up and rub my eyes. "What's got you 4 up this early?" I said with a yawn.
"Your UA results arrived!" A red haired boy says holding a letter out to me.
"What?" I grab the letter. "Thanks for bringing this to me Laito." I say as I open it. A screen appears in front of me revealing All Might.
"Hello young Ito.
I am here to say YOU PASSED! U am really please with how well you done in the entrance exam. Especially after I found out you have no quirk. You will be in class 1a with 20 other students. Congrats. I am here because I will be a new UA teacher. Good bye young Ito!"
I gain hugs from the 4 children in the room as I cry with joy. *All Might is a teacher. I am in UA. THIS IS SO COOL! I need to prepare.*
"Mr Takahashi. I got into UA!" I say to my guardian.
"I am so proud of you Kyoko! Congrats of getting into the school of your dreams." He was trying to keep the tears in not fails while hugging me.