Chapter 5: All Mights arrival.

I wake up from my nap then put my phone into Kaminari's jacket pocket. I stumble out of the door not saying bye to anyone. *Living with the Bakugous...Wait does Katsuki even know about this?* I wondered all these things whilst walking to school. Eventually reaching the classroom and walking in I make my way to Bakugou. "Hey Bakugou, we need to talk about something can we please step outside?"
"Huh? What the hell do you want now Shorty!" He gets up then follows me outside. He leans backwards onto the wall whilst I stand in front of him.
"Did you're parents tell you about what's happening after school today?"
I ask him with a worried look.
"After school? Oh yeah the old hag wanted to say something to me but I walked out the door then listened to music on the way to school." I slap him then he looked pissed.
"BAKUGOU DONT EVER CALL OUR MOTHER AN OLD HAG!" I covered up my mouth after I said that. He just stared at me in anger but he was also confused.
"Ok shorty what ever this game is it isnt funny, why the hell did you say OUR mother! She is not your mother."
"Well you see.. what I think she was gonna tell you is um...she adopted me, and now I live with you." All of a sudden I got pushed into Bakugou then he pushes me off of him and shouts "HEY BASTARD GET BACK HERE AND APOLOGISE!" I grab Bakugous hand and we rush inside. Letting go of his hand I sit in my place. As I go to sit down I notice Kaminari staring at me with red cheeks. *Strange what's that about?*
"I thought you was gonna give Kaminari's jacket back today, not wear it at school in front of him." Momo asks me wotg a smirk. I instantly get up and take off the jacket going towards Kaminari "Here is your jacket. I completely forgot about it, too much on my mind heh." I hold out the jacket then he grabs it "Thanks Ito, at least your skirt is longer now!" He says then i sit back down.
"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" We all look over to the door. "ALL MIGHT" I shout along with some others, some people shouted "SO IT IS TRUE HE IS A TEACHER" I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. " I am teaching you're hero course training, now if you would all put on you're hero costumes then meet me outside."

After changinging we all went outside to meet All Might, my hero costume was simple, pitch black tight jeans, light grey ankle boots, white top and a pitch black jacket with knives of all shorts inside and a bow on the back with different arrow types. I was looking at everyones costumes which were all amazing, until I saw Midoriya's *Ok if everyone else cant see the similarity between All Might and Midoriyas costume then they are officially stupid* I look around until I see that All Might was trying to not laugh at Midroiyas costume. "So one person will have to sit out as it's an odd class, but everyone will be in teams of 2, there are going to be a hero and a villain team, the heros have to stop the bomb, whilst the villains have to stop the heros from getting to the bomb." All Might explains the rule then shows us who the first match up was, team A and team B, this was a terrible match up, I already knew the start of it.

Me and the rest of the class (other then Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Bakugou) were in a small room with a tv inside. This was so we could watch what was happening, I was stood at the back with Todoroki. "Bakugou isnt going to talk out a plan with Iida and will go straight for Midoriya, he wont be bothered with Uraraka as he will be fighting Midroiya, Midoriya will strategise with Uraraka until Bakugou shows up, I cant say anything else as I am intrigued how this will play out." I spill out leaving people staring at me including All Might, the match begins.