Chapter five

A/n okay sorry for not updating in a long time, I'm just busy with exams at school and life in general.
Also, I'm writing a one shot if you would like to read it, I'll let you know when I upload it
With that all said, enjoy, I guess
*not proofread*

Two months had passed since she had met Camryn and her baby, also two months since she saw her and Shawn.

Camila had been kicked out from where she was living because baby Lauren made to much noise (she didn't) for some people. Camila tried to argue saying that the girl was only a baby and it was natural, but they didn't listen, so they left.

Mother and daughter had been living on the streets for quite a while now, and even if it was hard, Camila wouldn't change it for anything, specially for moments like this.

The now nine month old baby was sitting in front of her mom while she played with a little toy that Shawn had gotten her.

After a while, like all babies, she eventually grew bored, green eyes landed on Camila who was looking at something on her phone.

"Ma-ma"

Camila's head turned to where her baby was and smiled.

"What did you say?"

The green eyed baby smiled and said it again.

"Ma-Ma"

"Oh god, you're such a big girl now"

Camila couldn't help to smile again and held the baby close. Lauren rested her head on her mother's chest.

That right there was why the young mom hadn't taken so hard being thrown out of the multiple centers, she knew she loved her baby more than anything. And if it meant living on the streets to not be separated then so be it.

"Lo, I think it's going to rain" and it was, little water droplets were starting to fall. "Come on, maybe we should go behind this restaurant, it looks like the rain might not get us wet over there"

after a short walk, the mother and daughter found themselves behind the restaurant, feeling safe from the rain.

An hour after being there, nobody had discovered them. Or so Camila thought.

"Camila? What are you doing here? I thought i lost you"

Camila and Lauren, who instantly turned her head towards the voice, recognized that voice as Shawn's.

"Shawn? What are you doing here? You didn't work here before"

"Well, I do now. Come on, let me get you inside so you can give her a bath. I have some things I can give to you."

"How do you have them? You didn't know where we were"

"I-... yeah, but i always carry it around just in case," the boy said as he opened the door for Camila and the baby to go inside.

"There's the girls bathroom, I'll give you the stuff, wait here a sec"

"Thank you so much, Shawn, really"

"It's okay, but you and I need to talk, quick"

"Sure"
-
A/N (again)
So, on the start of this chapter I said I was busy with school, which I am. But in a month I'll finally be on vacation, so cheers to that.

I also mentioned that I have been writing a one shot, which is true. If you please read it, thank youuuu :)
(It's camren, btw)

Another thing is that I had a biiiiig writers block, so there's that. So, yeah. But I'll update more, I promise.

Before I forget, I need help to see who do you think Camila's love interest should be, cause I was going to do her and Shawn, but now that's a NO.
So if you think of someone, let me know here, thank you.

I'll see you next chapter (I guess)

Peace out ✌🏻