Chapter six

a/n: i dont know if anyone still reads this but here, have a new chapter because i im bored and randomly felt like updating this. if anyone still reads this please let me knoww

As Camila walked inside the restaurant and into the bathroom she felt out of place, this was a fancy place, why was she here?

Shawn made her come inside through the back door, and told her that she could use the restroom to take her and her baby's needs. After a short (that had actually felt very long) walk, she found herself sitting Lauren on the sink counter, while she also took Lauren's onesie off of her.

She cleaned her baby off ,luckily the tiny girl didn't make it so hard, she decided that she could clean herself later as the little girl was more important right now, she could feel the baby start to get sick more and more, and she really didnt know what to do.

"what am i going to do with you, huh?" she rhetorically asked the baby, lauren just looked at her intently. "im going to get ready, think you can stay good for mommy?" 

"mama" 

camila smiled and sat the baby down on the blanket she had with her, she washed her face and applied the little mascara she had from when she bought one with shawn a few months ago, she brushed her teeth and her hair, putting it on a messy bun.

she heard someone knock on the door so she opened it a little, after all she was ready to get out of there anyway.

she saw that shawn had left a baby bag with food, some clothes, for both her and lauren, and a few other things she might need, including money.

she wrapped lauren up with her jacket and decided to go out, she was halfway out the restroom area when a guard grabbed her by the arm.

"you cant be here, what do you think you're doing, huh?" camila just tried to move her arm from his hold and protect lauren, that was her priority. 

he started saying some other stuff but camila couldnt make out what it was because she was getting really axious about what was going.

"hey! leave her alone!" shawn exclaimed from behind them, gently taking camilas forearm and dragging her with her, being mindfull of the baby that was getting restless.

while shawn talked to the guard, camila tried to calm lauren down, unaware of the three pairs of eyes watching her movements. 

"it's okay, it'll be okay, we're okay" 

when lauren was more calmed she looked up to see shawn already looking at her. "hey, are you guys okay? come on, let's go outside, you got the stuff, right?" 

camila nodded and followed shawn through the tables full of people eating and talking. shawn guided her until they reached the back of the restaurant, which was were camila had been a little over an hour ago. 

"im glad you guys are okay" shawn handed camila a bag with food from the restaurant. "i wish i could stay but my shift isnt over yet, i'll see you after, ok?" he leaned to kiss camilas forehead and then lauren's. 

Camila nodded shyly. "bye" 

The brown- eyed girl opened the baby bag and found jars of baby food, mentally thanking shawn and also making sure to remember to actually thank him later.

she sat lauren down and started to try to feed her, but lauren wasnt having it, the baby started crying and eventually turning red, camila touched her forehead and felt that she had a fever.

she was trying to calm her down and get her to eat but the baby wouldn't calm down and her cries were becoming louder and louder.

camila was desperate and she didn't know what else to do.