INFO

Hi, here(soon) is the new version of "Incubus Phantom".

please remember guys, I'm not a native English speaker, so my grammar and spelling may still be off. If you find any errors, please let me know.

The reason why I decided to rewrite the original one, is because I found it quite cringy and just simply bad. It needed a new start so to speak.

(!Warnings!)If you are a new reader, then I just want to let you know some warnings.

This story can get quite dark and maybe disturbing for some people.

If you're not a fan of same-gender relationships and in this case boy x boy, then I suggest that you leave before it's too late.

This story can also get quite... Sexual, so if you don't like that, well, then I guess I'm sorry.

Yes, this is a fanfiction based on the series - Danny Phantom.

But you actually don't need to know the series to read this.

Most of the characters you will encounter in this story are not my own(the cred goes to Butch Hartman). However, there are a few characters here that are my own. For example, there is Molly. She's completely my own and has nothing to do with the Danny Phantom series.

There will be some other characters that are also my own, but I can't tell you now since that would kinda be a spoiler.

In the "real" series, Danny and Phantom are not two different individuals. So Phantom is kinda my own character but not really. I took most of his appearance from the series, but I have given him an own and different personality. Also, there's the fact that Phantom is an incubus in this story. And that has nothing to do with the original series.

So, what is an incubus? An incubus is basically a sex demon. There are different explanations out there on this demon. But for me, it's simply a demon who feeds on sexual activities and yada yada. It will be more explained through this story.

Anyways. I hope you enjoy, and if you do, you can always leave a comment or vote.