Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

In a lab colored in only white and silver stood a man facing a 55 inch computer screen, hanging on the wall. No keyboard or mouse needed since it's touch.

"Did everything go as planned?" The man asked, eyes not leaving the screen to face the other person.

"Yes, sir." Answered the young woman behind him.

"Did Daniel see you?" The man asked, slightly turning his head to the side to hear the other answer.

"Unfortunately, sir."

The man clicked his tongue in disapproval. His hand slightly clenching the other hand behind his back.

"I told you not to interact with the boy." The man said with a creepily calm voice, still facing the screen.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't know he would be there so early. It said on his schedule that he had PE." The blond woman defended. Her hands in her labbrock pockets.

The man didn't say anything for a while after that. He just shook his head, making his silver grey hair sway slightly in his low ponytail.

"The plan is still going as planned so I guess it doesn't matter." He said in a low voice.

On the screen in front of him, was the alleyway were Danny met Phantom.

The man watched as Danny helped Phantom up onto his feet, his arm over Danny's shoulder for support.

The man smiled as he watched both teenagers exit the alleyway together.

"Don't disappoint me Phantom." The man chuckled.

-TBC-