2

Saints and Sinners was the party of the year, or one of them at least. When it was a party of mine, it was always memorable. The aim of the game was that anything goes for one night and in the morning it's forgotten. Sin all you want with no judgement. Then again, most of my parties were like that.

The party was already in full swing downstairs. I was in my bathroom, taking my sweet time getting ready. I stared at myself in the mirror, turning so I could catch every angle of myself. I blew myself a kiss and smiled. I was looking so hot tonight.

There was a knock on my door and I sighed. I guess I couldn't possibly make myself look any better than I already did. I left the bathroom and went to my bedroom door. I knew who it would be before I even opened it. My parents were out and everyone else knew they weren't allowed upstairs. The party was almost entirely outside anyway.

I caught a glance of myself in the mirror I had on my door. I was a sinner tonight. I was wearing red booty shorts, devil horns and eyeliner. That was all. I frowned in annoyance as the person knocked on the door again.

"Kellin, come on. I know you're in there!" Vic shouted through it.

"Alright, calm down." I said and opened the door.

I eyed him up and down when I saw him. He was wearing the clothes I bought him today at the mall. Although I would have loved to get him a similar outfit to mine, I knew he wouldn't go for it. Instead, he was wearing all white. White jeans, white button up shirt, white shoes.

"Where are your angel wings?!" I asked, offended that he hadn't finished off the ensemble.

"I'm not wearing the...the wings." He said. His gaze fell on my body and I held back a smile. I loved having that reaction from guys.

"But how are people supposed to know you're an angel?" I asked.

"They won't," His eyes shot back to mine, "What a shame."

"Why are you still so bitter with me?" I asked curiously, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because there's a raging party going on down there and you're up here probably fixing your hair twenty times over." He said in frustration.

"It's my party. I have to make sure I look hot. Did I succeed?" I asked with a smirk.

"Whatever," He didn't answer, "Just put on the rest of your costume and get down there and control your friends."

I looked down at myself, "This is my costume."

"You're just wearing that?" He asked.

"Mhm," I nodded, looking back up at him, "How else am I supposed to show off the belly button piercing I got today?"

"Right- wait. You got what today?" He yelled.

"Check it out." I said and pointed to the piercing. His eyes widened at the silver stud.

"That's what happens when you wait in the car at the mall instead of supervising me." I said.

"Your mom is gonna kill me when she finds out!" He scolded. Poor Vic. He just worries too much.

"Why? She didn't care when I got my dick pierced...then again she doesn't exactly know about it..." I said thoughtfully, then shrugged.

"When did you...you know what, never mind. I don't have time for this. Just get downstairs and keep your friends from destroying the place." He said, pointing to the stairs.

"We can just hire someone to clean everything up. Chill." I said.

"You can't just get through life by hiring people to clean up your messes." He said in that annoyingly judgy tone he couldn't seem to lose.