Don't worry

"Jungkook... can we talk please?" Jimin was finished eating a can of soup, with some water.

"Oh yeah, what about though?" Jimin gave him a little glance, then got up and sat on the couch. "The Baby, I'm nervous... I don't know how any of this works " Jungkook sat next to him, kissing his ear.

"I know how, and don't be nervous- I just hope you're happy when it comes.... I hope it's not something you'll beat yourself up for," Jimin furrowed his eye brows, shaking his head no.

"No- no I wouldn't, whats done is done, now I need to figure out how I can make the best out of the situation," Jungkook nodded. Placing his head on Jimin's thigh as he laid down on the couch.

"Jungkook?...." Jungkook hummed in response, placing his hand on Jimin's thigh turning over his lips now on the boy's legs. "If I wanted to leave- would you let me?" Jungkook shook his head no, Jimin expected this and just silently sighed while nodding his head.

"Jungkook?...." another hum, and he started kissing Jimin's thigh, making it tickle. "Why- how are there still body's- that aren't decomposing? There a-are so many..." Jungkook seemed so focused on what he was doing he just hummed again and started nibbling on the boy's soft pale skin.

"Jungkook!" Jimin repeated the question, Jungkook looked up at him, and sighed. Definitely it want to tell him, but didn't want to lie either. Jimin just started to like him. They've lived together for a while week and a half now.

"Well.... promise you won't go- please promise you won't try?" Jimin nodded quickly. His hand on Jungkook's head playing with his thick black hair.

"Near- well around here somewhere there's this place with lots of humans. Heard them talking about running out of food and water and stuff, so lots come out and we eat them of course. But they taste nasty so we leave them like that- they taste very bad actually- I don't know why.." Jimin gasped. It had to be scientists, maybe Taetaes dad is there? They have to taste bad for a reason.

It's his way out, away- but they are also running out of food, there's no point- plus he'll be having a baby, he can't separate the baby and his father... that would be horrible. Plus how will people handle him bearing a beasts child? Jimin's lived without both his parents and it's hard he doesn't want that for the mini him.

"I promise I won't go, why would I there's no food anyway," Jungkook kisses his thighs again. "Really want you~" the creature sucked hickeys on his thick chubby thighs. "Not right now I'm tired," Jimin leaned down and kissed Jungkook's forehead. "But... so pretty~" Jungkook praises him continuing what he was doing.

"What will It's name be Jungkook?" Jungkook shrugged closing his eyes. "Whatever you want," Jimin couldn't think of one good name for his baby. He didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, he didn't know how it would even be delivered.

"Jungkookie, that tickles~" Jimin giggled, he could feel the little smile on Jungkook's face. "How about here?" Jungkook gave butterfly kisses on his upper thigh, moving up by the second. "Ahh~no! Not there to high," Jimin moans. "Sorry," Jungkook lays his head on Jimin's thigh kissing his stomach.

Jimin played with the thick black hair, while thinking of names. "What about... mmm Jaehyoon?" Jungkook nodded, "is that for a boy or a girl?"

"Boy"

"Well what about Jaejoon?" Jimin kinda disagreed with it but he didn't want to tell him no. "I'll think about it, if it's a girl, then... I don't know..." Jimin heard light snoring. "You're sleeping?! Ugh whatever." Jimin laid his head down on the arms of the couch and eventually fell asleep.

More humans.... near