Gun

I hear a loud noise and it echos through the whole building. I turn and see Taetae holding his pistol and the two other guys must be Jin and Hoseok are with him and the little guy Yoongi.

"Jimin duck!" I quickly listen and crouch down avoiding the shot he just sent to the fat monster the is falling towards me! I roll over avoiding just the little bit that could have got me. Jungkook's breathing I can hear it he's on the ground right next to me, a woman on top of him. I move my legs and kick her in the face, she gets even angrier and grabs a hold of my ankle. Jungkook has already bit her arm off. And his tongue inside he mouth chocking her. I almost vomit at the site when she starts to turn pale and saliva leaves he mouth and snot down her chin. She's dead. I hear another gun shot and see that the group is now in battle with the rest. Jungkook is near fainting and hold his hand. Frightened at his state of being. "Kookie please!" I whimper another tries attacking Kookie but it's head is rolling on the ground.

Yoongi the small one twisted it's head off! Jungkook is up now, anger in his eyes he grabs me holding me in his arms as he runs through the many beast trying to get us. But a young girl has stopped him, we were in the corner where many had hide. She seems red, her eyes blue as well and her breathing harsh Jungkook growls and I see what it is now. Lust. Oh no! No!

Jungkook's breathing has deepened, and she comes closer. He hasn't moved or put me down but he seems like he's in a trance. "Jungkook no! No! Look. Look see I'm here! With our baby!" Jungkook looks at my tummy and holds it. But the girl is now rubbing against him and I'm caught in the middle. He grunts feeling her grind against him. I only panic more. "Jungkook no! Stop liking it!" He nods but his arm is moving to hold me on his side while the other is wrapping around the girls waist. He won't even look at me now. "Stop! Kookie please stop don't touch her!" I plead. He just won't budge he turns and pins the girl to the wall right beside us and I'm struggling to get his attention. He's moving his hips against her almost humping her and his breaths get more ragged. I won't let this happen I love him and he can't leave me. I kick the wall that I could reach separating us from the girl. "Kookie you love me!" I grab his chin moving to the middle of his body blocking out this girl. I push my lips onto his. The tears on my face come down in hot streams and I'm devastated he'd even look at her when I'm here. But it's all instinct and he can't help it. And I know that.

"I love you!" He's kissing me back now holding my waist, and I hear the girl moan. I turn to see her getting closer once again. Moaning softly to get Jungkook's attention.

"I-... lo-be y-y-you! T-oo!"Jungkook speaks roughly into my ear.