1. Completed Jan 2019

Love Amidst The Shadow
(Monroe Brothers #1)

(horor romance)✔️
📓completed: Jan 2019
#haunted
#lawyer
#tragedy

**********

Aiden Monroe
Lisa Marsden

**********

"Lisa are you sure? There's no going back after this...and I mean it." Aiden said looking sexy as hell, his lips a bit swollen red from our hot kissing session. I nodded to his question while unbuckling his belt, not wanting to trust my voice in answering his question.

His pants slowly dropped to the floor as I slide my hands to grab his ass-covered boxer and dragged him even closer to my needy core.

"Fuck Lisa..this is so hot! Damn it, I need to strip you, you're wearing too much clothing for our needs." I smiled at his words. Then he grabbed my pants and strip me to my black lace panties, while still on the kitchen island.

"Lisa..you're so damn sexy, I could just eat you right away." I could feel his eyes roamed my body, I feel sexy in his eyes.

**********

Highest Ranking:
#3 Fright (07/07/19)
#1 ghostwhisperer (01/08/19)

**********

Lisa never embraced her ability to see the dead. She always wonders why would anyone entertain the idea, to even want to see the dead. She was never comfortable being who she was. Entities, spirits, ghosts, they would surprise her and scare her. She took comfort, knowing that her parents would always be there for her, and guide her even after her adulthood.

Until the day they passed away, and leave her all alone.

She was trying to cope with the encounters, but one fateful event leads Aiden to her. Since then, she was finding comfort in all the steamy encounters with him again and again.

***

He was formerly acquainted with her parents. He was helping her cope with her situation, but then he started falling for her.

Would she trust another man after her previous failures with them? And would he give her the chance to mend his broken trust in women?

Completed: Jan 2019

************

*Warning! R-Rated for 18+ due to strong, explicit language and sexual content*