6. Completed April 2019

The Mafia Entanglement - Book 1
(Mafia Romance)

⚠ exclusive at Dreame
📌 Link: https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=The+mafia+entanglement
📓completed: April 2019
#sexydoctor
#russianmob
#trusteesidekicks
#kenandbarbie

*********

Moved to Dreame August 2019

*********

Emilie Dubois
Maxim Andreyevich Markov

*********

It was her last chance in saving her career. She was balancing her folder and knocking on the door at the same time. She was supposed to meet a Mr. Markov, a single doctor in need of re-furnishing and decorating his house.

Her boss was itching to date her, saying if she lost this contract she would have to date him, to remain as an employee within the company.

Her folder was heavy, and when the door open and reveal the handsome single doctor, she was overwhelmed and drop everything to the floor.

*********

He had one appointment before he goes to the ER. He needed to get this thing done fast.

He opened the door as he hear the bell. But he was not ready for the beauty infront of him, that seemed clumsy enough to drop everything to the floor and then cursed colorfully.

Well..he was definitely amused by her, as he helped her with her things.

What will happen after their first meeting? And where's the Mafia part in this story??

Please join me and find out their romance, humor, excitement, and sexual encounters, this story will have its own twist and turns that will hopefully keep all of you entertain.

***********

Highest Ranking
#1 adultromance (28/4/19)
#2 steamy (6/4/2019)
#1 happilyeverafter (25/4/2019)
#8 sexy (17/4/19)
#1 infidelity (10/06/2019)

***********

Completed: April 2019

***********

*Warning! R-Rated for 18+ due to strong, explicit language and sexual content*