7. Completed May 2019

Between The Mafias - Book 2
(Mafia Romance)

📣(moved to Dreame)

📌 Link:
https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=Between+the+mafias

📓completed: May 2019
#russianmob
#italianmob
#infidelity
#lovetriangle

*********

Moved to Dreame August 2019

*********

Emilie Dubois
Maxim Andreyev Markov
Leonardo Lombardi

*********

Wait, what was that sound?

Then I heard it again. He was Grunting, groaning, moaning? Fuck!  Leo was jacking off in the shower.

Damn! He sound sexy.
Shit!

Not good. I shouldn't be listening to him fucking himself. I was about to get out of bed and silently left the room, when I tripped and tumbled with a loud thud on the bedroom floor.

Fuck! Shit! Goddamn it!

Suddenly his shower was turned off and he was by my side in no time. All wet and fresh, with nothing but his towel that hung low, very very low, dangerously low for my view. He suddenly smirked as he saw my face turned the deepest shade of red.

"So, you heard me jacking off in the shower didn't you?" He chuckled and help me get up and checked me for any wound.

He was satisfied when he couldn't find any. And put me to sit by the end of the bed. I could only nod to answer his question.

**************

Highest Ranking
#6 Happilyeverafter (08/06/19)

**************

When she found out about her pregnancy, and decided to tell him he was all sweet and promising.

But then come the inevitable where she had to deal with the truth. When the mob situation came into reality and she was targeted. She finally reached out the Italian mob.

Will Ken have her back? Will she gave in to the Italian, while she was having the Russian's baby?

Excitement ahead with a twist of a third person's love triangle.

*************

Who's excited for more Angelica and Ivan?

*************

Completed May 2019

*Warning! R-Rated for 18+ due to strong, explicit language and sexual content*