0.1

No one's P

No one's P.O.V

Yeosang was playing a horror game on his laptop when a ad popped up. He jumped, looking away from the screen.

He looked back at the screen feeling like a clown. "It was just a dumb ad.." he mumbles as he tries to exit out of the annoying tab.

Yeosang started to become frustrated when it won't go away. So, he just stares at it in defeat.

"Wanna play a game? Wanna feel what it's like to have all the power? Then press 'okay' to start!"

Yeosang looked at the screen for quite some time before moving the cursor over the little button.

Click!

The whole screen turns black and starts blanking like a strobe light. Yeosang was convicted that he had just put a virus on his laptop.

He was about to close his laptop when the blinking stopped and a screen popped up.

A red screen with the words "Welcome to CLOUT! Press 'play' to begin."
Yeosang press play without noticing the little text below the play button.

'May your whole world be at your feet as your lover is in your arms.'

- Yeosang -

This game is asking some personal questions. Like..

'What's your full name?' 'What's your address?' 'birthday?' Oh it was very concerning when they ask for my address but I typed it in anyways.

Curiosity got the best of me.

After I typed everything in and clicked next a box popped up saying..

'Now that you are a registered member you may being the game. Remember you have an assignment every day and must report back after you have completed it.

But you have to report back with pictures evidence in real time. We will know if it's fake..' Okay definitely not weird at all...

'..If you fail to complete your assignment you will be punished.

If you complete all 26 assignments you will be rewarded with something that will forever change your life while with all the power you will receive.

Enjoy playing!'

Punished..? Ehh. My computer dinged.
The first assignment. I quickly clicked it and read over the task. 'We know our players have a face. What's yours?'

So, I just need to send a pic of my face. That's not bad it ain't like I'm insecure or anything..

I sigh and quickly took a photo of my face and send it to the email linked in the task box.

Then I sit there and wait a bit. I wonder if you get a reward for finishing a task.

Not even 2 minutes later my laptop dings. There was a little tab below the task bar that says rewards so I clicked it.

It was empty. I sigh and send little glares at the punishment tab. In a blink if an eye something appears on the screen.

'100k will be at your door later ;)'

What?

Pfft.. I bet it's fake. I shake my head and being playing the actual game of this weird "Game".

It's like a extremely graphic shooting game but very addictive for some reason.

I have school tomorrow but this game is something.. I've been playing for a long time now. I look at the clock to see it was 2 in the moring.

I decided that I should actually get some sleep or my mom would be pissed and start yelling at me for not taking care of myself....again.

I turn off my overheated laptop and go to sleep with my tv on so I don't feel alone.