0.4

Yeosang's P.O.V

I woke up with butter on my nipples and breadcrumbs everywhere.

I don't even know how butter managed to get there when I had a shirt on for fuck sakes!

I got out of bed and took a much needed shower. After I brush my teeth and dried off. I when in my closet and gasp at how full my closet looked.

I ran my hand across the black fur coat in awe. But I decided against it and wore something simple.

 But I decided against it and wore something simple

(Yeosang's outfit)

I looked at myself in the mirror, "Damn..don't I look good." I say to myself.

I stopped looking at myself when my phone went off. I picked it up off the nightstand and see who it was.

It was a unknown number.

I answered it out of curiosity and just listened to the other line, "Hey. This is Zhou Zhennan but most people call me Vin. I'm just calling to tell you that I need to ask you something important.

..just meet me by your locker when you get to school." The line went dead. Need to ask me something? This better not be something stupid.

Then I received a text from CLOUT.

'Treat yourself."

Alright. Seems easy to do. Maybe I could go shopping and buy me something.

I don't know though I kinda just want to sleep. With a long sigh I grabbed my bag and walked out the door definitely not forgetting to watch my step and I walk out the front door.

As I was walking to school I had a feeling that someone was following me.

Maybe I'm just paranoid or something.

Passing through the school doors, walking towards my locker. A guy with cold stare stood by my locker. Is this Zhennan? I've never seen him before at this school.

He grab me up by my shirt. It cause me to panic and raise my fist up at him.

"Woah! Calm down, Yeosang. Everyone is watching us.." Zhennan mumbles the last part.

I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and put my hand down, "what the hell do you want?" I slightly raised my voice as I glared at him.

He smirks as he signals me to come closer. And I did. "I know you play clout.. cause so do I. And I need help with my assessment." I gave him a blank stare, "what is it?" I whispered.

"Well you see.. I have to rob a store and I dont want to be punished. So, will you please help me?"

Help someone rob a store? I think the fuck not. But then again my assessment was to treat myself. So.. would it still count if I stole something that I wanted?