0.2

Yeosang's P.O.V

I hear my alarm go off for school. I let out a annoyed groan before turning off the alarm on my phone.

My phone then went off. Someone sent me a text.. I squint at the bright ass screen as I read the text.

'Don't forget your assignment today!
- CLOUT'

Oh did I forget to mention that I had to give my PHONE NUMBER as one of the questions. I was about to put my phone down when it went off again. I glance at my phone and read the text.

'We love mother nature and so should you! Take a picture with mother nature! -CLOUT'

These tasks are so easy. This shouldn't be hard to complete all 26.

I got out my bed and took a quick shower before getting dress in black skinny jeans and a white playboy hoodie.

I brushed my hair and teeth before grabbing my bookbag off the floor and left out my room not forgetting my headphones and phone.

I bid my parents who were sitting in the livingroom love yous and walked out the front door.

As soon as step out the door I tripped and fell down the four concrete steps connected to the porch.

I groan in pain as I try to get up in which I did. But I think I fractured a rib cause it was hard to FREAKING BREATH.

And maybe 3 tears fell but I just shook it off. I looked up at the porch to see what I tripped over.

A brown bag. I walk up back up the steps and picked up the brown bag that was quite heavy.

I peeked inside and to my suprise there was fucking money in it. A ton of it. "What the fuck..." I whisper yell.

If it is the 100k I was told then I'm not gonna even bother to count it.

Maybe I should take it to the police.. that would be dumb of me to do that.

I slung off my bag and unzipped it and put the bag in my bag. Before zipping it back up.

And began my walk to school. Almost forget the assignment, I seen a patch of flowers in someone's yard and took a picture with it.

I heard a door open and some old guy starts yelling at me, "Get out my flower bed you crazy hooligan!"

I looked at them with wided eyes and bowed and apologized but I guess he wasn't having it.

That old fart chucked a hard back version of the Bible at me. It hit my shoulder. I placed my hand on my now probably bruised shoulder.

Gosh, I hate people so much.

I looked at the time on my phone and groan. I'm going to be late to school. I start sprinting down the street.

Once I made it to school out of breath. I quickly sent the picture to CLOUT before putting my phone away in my pocket.

I walk into the school and to my locker, opening it up and taking my books out before closing the locker.

I turned around and headed to my first class, science. I take a seat in the front of the class, scary but bold choice.

As the professor walks in and explains how we are going to learn the "Proper" way of how decomposition works.

The whole class is a mess. I mean they were freaking out. It couldn't be that bad..

Mr.Park Junhee slams his hands on the desk with a smirk on his face, "We are going to the Body Farm for a class feld trip next week. So, be ready.. Jaemin pass out these permission slips. Thanks."

I think I just threw up in my mouth. B-body Farm? I don't think I'm going cause that's just 100 nightmares an a half.

Jaemin hands me the paper. I read over the paper. I not even suprise that it was free. "I'm not going cause that's fucking disgusting!"

A boy named Renjun says. Mr.Park just smiles. When he smiles he looks like a vampire cause his teeth are so sharp and pointy.

"Well, if you want to drop 3 grades in my class be my guest." He says.

I guess I have no choice then to go. Sigh.
I coughed then groaned when my ribs started throbbing like hell.

"You okay, Yeosang?" The professor asked. I nodded and he went back to teaching the lesson.

I swear this is going to be a rough day..