0.3

Yeosang's P.O.V

When I was on my way home from school I was almost hit by a car.

Then someone's evil mini poodle tried to attack me. Yeah, today wasn't my day.

I was in my room on the computer playing Clout when my phone dinged. I glance at it but ignored it.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

I stopped what I was doing and picked up the small device and opened my messages. None other than CLOUT.

'Don't forget you get rewards after every assignment!'

'We have a new assignment for you!'

'Watch this clip and show us how you feel.'

I clicked the link attached to the text and my phone screen turned back. I waited a moment before a video started to play.

I held my phone close up to my face and looked at it with wide eyes. They literally just sent me porn.

I chucked my phone to the side and basically listened to the video play. Ain't like my parents are here to hear it anyways.

I was starting to get curious when I hear a soft whimper. The sound literally when straight to my dick.

I reached for my phone and began to watch the video. The video had a guy getting brutally fucked by some guy bigger than him. I mean they're cute but not my type of tea.

I mean of course I'm gay but no one needed to know..

After the short clip ended I looked down at my sweatpants. Smh. Now I have to take care of my throbbing dick cause of them.

But before I do any of that I took a quick pic and sent it.

I might not be good in the face department but I sure have the unexpected between my legs.

I mean.. it's not small.

Anyways, I pulled down my pants half way down my thighs before I wrap my long slender fingers around my cock, giving it a hard squeeze.

I let out a soft moan. My head falls back on the headboard as I started pumping my fist up and down at a rapid pace.

"F-fuck.." I breathed heavily. I started having dirty thoughts. Like what if some cute ass dude walks in and strangles the fuck out of me as he rides my cock.

Or some guy was on his knees with his legs spread out wide as he looks up at me, wrecked from me fucking him and begs me to pis- I let out a deep moan when I came all over my hand.

I grabbed a tissue from my nightstand and clean myself up before tossing the dirty tissue into the trash beside my bed.

I just stare at the wall contemplating on what I just done. Well, I just sent my first ever dick pic. But it was covered so it doesn't count.

I have 100k just rotting in my bookbag. I should see what my other rewards are.

I pull my pants back up and grabbed my laptop. Did a little bit of clicking around before I found the rewards tab.

I opened it and saw I got 2 notifications.

'All eyez on you! May your popularity rise.'

'Your wardrobe looks dull wait for tomorrow for godly looks to only be achieved with your godly face.'

I don't know about being popular.. I'm an outcast as is. Plus a new wardrobe? I hope I don't have freaks breaking into my house. Cause that would be alarming.

My tummy growls as I forgot to eat lunch and breakfast. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen and made me a whole loaf of bread of toast with butter.

I was walking back up the stairs when I felt someone touch my bruised shoulder. I would scream but..

I turned my head around slow to see it was just my mom. I let out a sigh of relief. My mom glares at me then the pile of bread on the plate.

"So your the little piggy whose been eating up all the bread." I sent her a smile before running up the stairs back in my room.

All I heard was my mother yell at me from downstairs, "YEOSANG! YOU- UGHHH!" I laughed from in my room as my mother storms up the steps and glares at me from behind the cracked door.

"If you eat up all that damn bread again.. I'm going to ship you to CHURCH CAMP!" She threatened me. I stopped laughing and looked away from her stare.

My dad told be horrible stories about church camp and what the priest and nuns do to pretty boys like me.

"EOMMAAAAAA! IM SORRY! PLEASE DON'T SEND ME TO CHURCH CAMP!" I apologize. My mother laughs at me before walking way not before yelling, "Don't test me!"

I sigh and turn on my tv and watch spongebob while eating my toast in sadness, still feeling threatened by my mother.

Oh shit. My mother was here the whole time..