𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 / 🍟

Few years later

Your PoV

Friday:

"I'm starving..." I groggily say, stretching.

I look around my bland and almost empty room to find if there's anything to eat. Only to find my wallet that has spare change. Enough for one last meal at NacDonald's. My life is LITERALLY about to end now.

"I'm going to get dinner, mother and father!" I say.

No response from anyone.

I sigh. I throw on my sweater and worn sneakers, then put on leggings and head out to the sidewalk. I like taking the long route to enjoy the pretty end of the town because where I resign, it's not so aesthetically pleasing to the eye. My neighborhood is trashy and looks like crap.

Living in a poor environment can really make your life depressing. But... I've managed, until now.

The next house had two middle-aged men smoking cigarettes, having a conversation.

"Hey, did you hear that they finally caught the serial killer?" One with glasses said.

"Jesus fuck it's about time they did." Another with a baseball cap commented.

"His name is Issac Foster. The newspaper said that he'll be set up for execution next Friday. That bitch deserves whatever they're givin' him." The man took off his glasses.

Wait, we have a serial killer in Bainbridge? That's... exciting, I guess.

"Some say he's somehow linked to the death of the (Y/L/N)s a while back."

"They were hopeless anyways..." Once again the baseball fanboy made a comment.

"They still haven't found the bodies... poor things."

That's all I could hear in the short period amount of time I walked passed them. But...

A serial killer in this town Bainbridge? Huh... Guess it's not so boring after all.

I finally reach my destination... NacDonald's. Their food matches the title of the company. I guess they've got a knack for French Fries. A/N: "hashibami... stop" no way

Surprisingly, there are no customers around. Right... it's 10pm. But there should be more customers around.

I order a Special NacDonald meal to go, which includes:
One Large French Fries (w/ 2 packs of ranch)
A NacChee-burger
6 pc Chicken Nac-cets
Large Drink
Hot Fudge
A useless bag

When I took my cup to fill it with Coke, I can hear whisperers from the employees. Who are NOT fulfilling my order, instead they are saying:

"Isn't that the daughter of (Y/L/N)s?"

"I think that is! Hey, dude, I think if we give her in we might get a reward.

"Really? Then we should-"

"Hey, guys uh... sorry to intrude. Um, how do I put this. I'm actually not the daughter of the (Y/L/N)s, aheheh... I get that a lot. But I'm sure she'll turn up soon!"

"Oh, alright then... sorry for assuming."

Phew, that was close. I turn back to get my Coke. Once my order was done, I took it and head out back home.

"I'm home!" I say as I get rid of my sneakers and step in.

I take the stairs up leading to my room. When I open my door, odor seeps into my nose making me feel like I need to vomit.

Ugh! Damnit... The closet.

I set down my NacDonald's meal onto the desk. Trying to think about what I should do about what was in my closet. Why? The closet was the source of the goddamn odor filling up the room. I considered waiting until I was done with my dinner, but I'm going to finish the job then relax.

I open the sliding door to the closet.

"Hello, mother. Hey, father," I say, "Jeez, you guys smell like dead corpses... You guys need to take a shower."

Oh, who am I kidding they are dead anyways.

Now to make sure people won't see me taking dead bodies out. It's dark anyways and this is the rotten part of the town, I guess I should be okay during this time. Plus, I haven't seen any cops lately.

First, I take out dad and dragged him downstairs.

Woah, he's actually heavy.

I placed him on the footstep and try to catch my breath. Then, I walk down to the basement to grab a shovel.

Ah, this better work. No way I'm going to jail after 4 years I've been hiding and blending in so well.

I open the door and drag my dad outside with my shovel on my shoulder. I try to do it quietly because obvious reasons. Successfully, I drag him to the side of the house.

I start digging.

Unfortunately, I didn't think this through enough. Because if I did, I would've fit my fathers body in the pit.

Shit.

A moment later, a car pulled to front of the house.

Shit! Quickly, I hide behind a tree and drop my shovel.

"Hey, this is the (Y/L/N)'s residence... and the door is open." A man with a rough voice says.

"Didn't they lock this, or something?" I see another man close the car door.

One of the men comes near my dead father, "There's a dead body beside the house."

Crap. Crap. Crap.

"Take out your gun."

Oh, great, they're cops.

I try to move slowly and quietly around the tree so they won't catch me. Suddenly, I step on the shovel, making a metallic clank.

The cops point their guns toward me.

Fuck.

"Stay right where you are, and we won't open fire."

Book it.

Immediately, they start shooting. I run in the middle of the street trying to dodge bullets that we're coming fast at me. I can hear the cops for backup.

"She's running towards the police station!"

Wait what? I'll go left then.

Right when I turned, a red car popped up. I jump away. It turned and swiveled on the road and crashed onto a fire hydrant.

My leg got caught in a bush and sticks were scratching my bare legs.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I exclaimed in pain.

The cops caught on to me and forced me into the car.

Then all I see is black.

🍟

thx 4 reading💗
-hashibami