𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 / 🏁

Day #1

Zack's PoV

I slowly open my eyes, and sunrays peek through the leaves.

And right into my goddamn eye.

Where am I...? Oh... that's right I ran away. But with someone.

Suddenly, I hear light snoring from the other side of this tree. On it's own, my body lead itself to the sleepy girl. Funny... she looks kinda peaceful when sleeping... Nah, I ain't goin' there anytime soon. Actually, I don't even know her name yet. She finally opens her eyes.

"Hey, you're finally awake." I back away.

"Yeah? Did I keep you waiting? You could've just woke me up."

"Nah... you're good."

We just stared at each other for a brief moment when suddenly, she got up.

"Let's get going."

"...Yeah."

Me and this... girl started a new journey further in the woods. Neither of us don't know how big the forest is. But, I'm pretty sure we're gonna survive... and find another place to go.

"Lemme see what you got from the store." I beckoned for her to give me the bags.

She's got a 2 month worth of food in here! I rummage through the bags, seeing some water, colas, and oh? Cigarettes. And-

Condoms?

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"Y-Y-Y-YOU GOT THIS?!"

"Got what?"

I shove the box in her face. She backs away and focuses her eyes.

"I-I-I'M SORRY! WE WERE IN A RUSH AND I JUST GRABBED WHATEVER WAS IN THE SHELF." She waves her hands all over the face, blushing and sweating like crazy.

HAHA. That's a funny sight.

"You imbecile!!!" I push her away.

(YALL KNOW IT ;))

"Oh yeah, I still didn't catch your name yet." I hand the bag over to her.

She takes it, "Uh, I didn't throw it.", and gives me a face.

I instantly face palm, "Gah! That's not what I meant!"

"Hehe... I know... My name is (Y/N)."

"Alright, (Y/N)... do you mind if I call you by (N/N)?" Cuz dis boi already calls u by a special name.

"No, I don't mind."

"Good."

Your PoV

Glad he changed the subject. I hoped that he didn't take that the wrong way... Although, he is interesti-. NO! He's a crazy bitch and kills people. What good is he possibly for? Much less fucking.

When continuing our walk, we encounter a run down cabin. Zack told me to stay outside incase   there's someone in there armed. But doesn't he remember I have a gun?

"Uh, (N/N)! Look at this..." he calls.

I walk beside him, and turned my eyes to the cabin.

Which was filled with dead bodies. Ahead of me, lies a hallway with doors leading to other rooms. The left of me, the windows and drawers. Beside Zack is the living room and kitchen. Diagonal from me was a fireplace that was lit up, and in front of it a chair.

This does not feel good at all.

🏁
Hello, aquaphobic peeps... 👋👋👋
-hashibami