one ✎

[Disclaimer: this story is pure fiction. In this fic, Taeyong is a 25-year-old professional photographer and is not a K-POP star.]

1st of august.

"You forgot your charger AT HOME?!"
Mum shrieks, driving at almost 90 mph.

"Can we go back and  get it? Please, we're still in the neighbourhood" I plea, hoping she'll turn back.

"Hell no, that'll teach you a lesson, young lady, and besides, we're running late on that flight!" She says, exiting the main road, onto the M56.

Oh for God's sake. What am I going to DO for the next two weeks!?

My cousin in the back seat chuckles to himself, so I shoot him a deadly stare in the rear view mirror, and punch his arm.

He yelps, and I burst out laughing, his chubby face distorted into a funny grimace.

"Shut up, you lot! Or else I'll ditch you both on the bloody motorway!" Mum shouts, going even faster, as if we're the only vehicule in the lane.

I have no choice but to look out the window, pretending I'm in some kind of sad music video.

Then I see the plane symbol, indicating that we're almost there.

After a few turns, I realise that we've parked next to the tram station, (My mum is DEFINITELY not paying for a parking ticket at the airport!)

"Right, hurry up! Get the luggage out of the boot! We don't have much time, we still have to check - in and go through flamin' security!"

I quickly get out of the car and open the boot, heaving the suitcases out, of course, Aiden doesn't even bother helping me, he's too busy talking to his giRLFriEnd on FaceTime.

"Oi, give us a hand here, instead of gassing on that damn phone!" I shout, trying to catch his attention.

He looks up at me, smirks,  and then literally walks away in direction of the Tram station.

"Twat" I mutter under my breath.

"AIDEN EATON! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KICK THAT PHONE OF YOURS INTO NEXT WEEK!"

Mum screams, making me jump out of fear. The threat probably works, because Aiden comes running back to the car, sheepishly picking his suitcase and muttering a barely audible "Sorry, Auntie".

Mum locks the car, "You haven't forgot anything, have you?"

She asks, giving us both a suspicious look. We shake our heads.

                                  ✎

When we finally enter the airport, boarding passes in hand, we notice that our flight to  Ibiza is already BOARDING.

We push past everyone, causing them to hurl abuse at us, especially at mum, with her gigantic suitcase and handbag.

The check - in area is CROWDED, as if they're all queuing up to see Beyoncé.

My mum goes up to airline staff, explaining that we're hella late and need to check our bags in A.S.A.P

He ushers us to a free counter, and we quickly place our luggage on the conveyor, waiting for it to be tagged.

"Have a nice flig-

The woman isn't even able to finish, we snatch our passports out of her hand, and rush to security.

Sweating and out of breath, we finally reach Gate 5, running down the hallway, our loud footsteps making a shit load of noise.

heartbreak hotel ღ lee taeyong जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें