How it all started

Hi my name is izuku midoriya. But all my friends call me deku! This is how my story started....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku midoriya was 5 years of age when he finally gained his quirk. He was walking home with his best friend katsuki bakugou, or kacchan as he called him, when it happened. They were walking home from the park when suddenly, deku was on the floor withering in pain screaming " It burns, kacchan it burns!!?!? What's happening to me it hurts so much!" All katsuki could think of yelling was "  Deku what's wrong, how can I help you?" After those words escaped his mouth deku stopped moving completely. All you could hear was izuku's uneven and unsteady breathing. He finally stood up slowly and looked around. It had started to rain, the sky had darkened, the wind pressure increased and fire was radiating from his body ( that looked to toned for a 5 year old) "whoooooooaaaaaaa" they both said in unison as the pressure from the wind made a slow decrease. Izuku l, who was now jumping up and down in excitement yelled " KACCHAN. I think I just got my q-q-QUIRK!!!"
" NOW WE CAN BE THE BEST WONDER DUO EVER" they both screamed, causing a chorus of "awwwww" to come from all down the street. All the comments stopped as soon as soon as an angry young blushing bakugou made explosions  in fis hands and a also blushing midoriya's body and eyes emitted a harsh golden light. Thunder rumbled in the distance, lightning slashed through the darkening sky like deadly blades. Both boys growled like uncontrollable beasts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IZUKU'S P.O.V
That was ten years ago. I trained with kacchan very day after that incident. I now have almost complete control over my quirk now. I still can't bend the air though, but that's my goal before getting into U.A! Kacchan and I are now almost 16. We both know that we are going to receive a soulmate soon, that's why we are both nervous as fuck. Ooooppps sorry I guess kacchan's language has rubbed of on me. Hehe. Anyway we both have good reason to be nervous. Kacchan wants a strong soulmate. I want a soulmate who will care for me and like me for who I am. Unlike my mother and father, who's soulmate bond broke a long time ago. That's a story for another day. I hadn't even realise that we had reached the school  and walked face first into a wall.
"Aw shit" was what I had mumbled under my breath as I prepared for the impact of meeting the floor. It never came. "Huh?" I look up to see that katsuki had caught me!!!!!
.
.
.
.

KATSUKI'S P.O.V
That damn nerd was mumbling all the way to the shithole we call school. I saw him walking into a wall. Hehe stupid fucking nerd. I caught him before he fell on the floor. "Watch were the fuck your going deku" was all I could say as I looked deep into his emerald orbs 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO ONES P.O.V
They both went into the school, took a quick detour to the nurse to have a look at midoriya's nose as it was gushing blood everywhere. After that they went into the school hall, a huge oak wood floor was nowhere to be seen as it was now occupied by millions of chairs. Each chair held a student who was waiting on receiving their soulmate method. Bakugou and midoriya sat next to eachother. They were both called up to the stage, completely unaware that they were getting the same method of finding their own soulmate and that they were soulmates..