my soulmate

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S P.O.V
Kacchan and I sat next to each other.
It was about 1 hour later and it was finally our turn to go up.
"Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki please come up to the stage" As we trudged up to the stage, I could feel an anxiety attack coming to terrorize me once again. When kacchan noticed he started to talk to me, telling me to breathe and I could feel myself slowly calming down.
.
.
.
.
.
KATSUKI'S P.O.V
I could see that fucking cute nerd having another anxiety attack. I have delt with these more than once so I did what I always did. I told him to breathe and that it was ok, nothing to worry about. He was slowly calming down and a hot red was creeping up my face.
.
.
.
.
.
IZUKU'S P.O.V
We climbed the stage that took up the front of the main hall. We finally reached the teacher who was going to tell us about our soulmate.
"Once I have revealed the way of which you will find your soulmate, would you like to know who said soulmate is?" The teacher spoke in a calming voice. Kacchan and I looked at each other and nodded. We turned to the teacher and said at the same time "we wish to not know who are soulmates are. We wish to use our own heads and figure it out"
Audible gasps could be heard from all of our classmates. I was so nervous about what was going to happen.
.
.
.
.
NO ONES P.O.V
"In that case, let us begin. Who wishes to go first?" Spoke the teacher. As bakugou (my phone autocorrect it to bakuhoe🤣) about to step forward, Izuku stepped up to the teacher.
The teacher touched dekus hand, waited for a minute or 2 and finally said "Midoriya izuku your way of finding a soulmate will be a tattoo on your upper back and arm. You may step down" Midoriya had a permanent look of shock on his face as he stood back making way for katsuki to go towards the teacher. Before reaching the teacher, bakugou looked back and gave midoriya izuku a thumbs up. "Bakugou katsuki. You will also find your soulmate with a tattoo on both arms and lower back"
Bakugou stepped away and went back to izuku." You will gain you tattoos on your 17th birthday. And let's just say that your soulmates are much closer than you thought..." the teacher concluded. With the final pair gone up, the assembly came to an end and everyone was on their way home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IZUKU'S P.O.V
Kacchan and I was in a state of shock. Our birthdays were next week so we didnt have long to prepare ourselves for our tattoos. We were walking home when we went under a bridge after being bullied in the classroom well I was bullied and kacchan stood up for me, let's just say it got messy really soon. Anyway, we passed under a bridge when a sludge thing wrapped around kacchan's body. I made a water blade and sliced through it. I mean, why would I not do that if my best friend was in trouble? (You sure hes just a friend?)
Once kacchan was free we grabbed a load of empty bottles and shoved the sludge into them. An hour later we had collected all of him up and was on the way to the police station to hand him in when my quirk decided to go haywire and create lightning, it created a circle around kacchan and I. We had no escape and I was freaking out. All I remember before blacking out was kacchan's worried expression above my face. Then there was black...

617 words. Cant sleep so I thought I would update. Just a side note, izuku will not receive one for all. I was thinking of giving it to ochaco or something.