𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

They look me up and down before whispering with each other, one with dark black hair nods her head "sure u can sit there's a space between Lacey and Jasmine!," she points to a blonde haired girl with light blue high lights and another girl with brown hair and blonde high lights.

I smile and sit down I get to know all of there names the girls beside me are called Lacey and jasmine and the girl in fort of me is called ruby, we chat and laugh together like we've known each other for years I find out there freshman too!.

We get each other snaps and insta grams and I ask what school they attend and luckily it's freewolf the one I'm going too, as soon as I'm about to tell them about my 'brothers' my phone rings.

I nod my head to the girls signalling that I'm going to the bathroom to answer, I grab my phone and answer it walking into the bathroom at the same time, "sweetie!, can you come home please I'll get the boys to pick you up ASAP with just got back with the food so text me the directions so I can show the boys!" As I was about to protest saying eat with out me she ends the call.

Signing I text wyatt where I am and he immediately opens it and says okay I'm on my way, I wait outside near a parking lot where he will be able to see me, I see him pull up in a black Ferrari I gawp for about 3 minutes before I'm back in reality.

I open the side door and hop in not saying a word, I slide my seatbelt on the slot and look out the window on my phone,

Sorry this is short and really messy I just wanted to say sorry I haven't been on Wattpad in a long time but I promise I will start posting again so here's a small part of the story! C:!