𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been very busy with school work!, x

We arrive at home about 15 minutes after driving, I unbuckle my seatbelt and was about to open the door before Wyatt grabbed my arm lightly I looked at him "just so u know, I am gonna try and be the best big brother I can if the others ever get too much for you, you can always come and talk to me..ok?" I nod smiling hugging him whispering a thank you.

I open the car door and walk into the house Wyatt not far behind me as soon as I walk in I'm greeted by the smell of Chinese, I smile and walk to the dining hall sitting down where everyone else is.

I head "hey" and "Hellos" from everyone, we talk about school and when I'll be starting I zone out on that conversation, to be honest I'm dreading school.
———————fast forward next day!———————-

I wake up the next morning to someone shaking me, I groan and turn around putting my pillow over my face, "belle!, wake up we have school today come on!" I hear the voice of Luke waking me up.

"piss off Luke it's too early!" I muffle before closing my eyes again ready to fall asleep I'm suddenly ripped apart from my cover and exposed to the freezing air, "Luke what the fuck!, give me my blanket back!"

He laughs before throwing it at me "seriously tho u need to get ready we're leaving in and hour and 30 minutes if your not ready in time u can walk" he says before walking out I stick my middle finger up as soon and my doors shut.

I stand up and stretch my arms yawning, I untie my hair and walk into my bathroom Turing on my shower, I strip and hop in letting the warm water soack my body completely, I shave my legs and my arms before washing my hair with vanilla and coconut shampoo and conditioner, I rinse off and step out of the shower,I rap and towel around me and one around my hair.

I dry off and change into my outfit, I let my hair down and blow dry it, I spray some heat protection before bringing my dyson hair straighteners through my hair making it pin straight, I put a black and whit scrunchie on my wrist and grab a pair of sunglasses and place them on my head.

Her outfit, imagine her hair down and the sunglasses on her head! x

I open my bedroom door and walk downstairs holding onto the railing, I wander my way into the kitchen to see my mom cooking and Fred hugging her from behind, I smile at the sight again realising how happy she is

I open my bedroom door and walk downstairs holding onto the railing, I wander my way into the kitchen to see my mom cooking and Fred hugging her from behind, I smile at the sight again realising how happy she is. "Good morning" I say getting their attention.

"Morning belle!" They both say and smile at me, I wait down at the counter and Fred hands me a plate of bacon and pancakes with maple syrup, thanking him I dig in moaning slightly at the taste.

I hear footsteps banging down the stairs before all the guys come down saying "morning" and patting my head messing up my hair, I huff and look at them annoyed they only smirk and continue eating their breakfast.
———————————————————————————

Sorry it's so short guys Ik I've been away for awhile but school is just really stressful rn I'm in year 10 and starting a gcse early, I promise I will do at least 2 chapters a week starting from now!, sorry if I got any spelling mistakes wrong I was rushing!, byeee! xx