𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

"Morning" I say with a mouth full of breakfast, I look over and see them all stuffing there faces full of pancakes and bacon, I grimace in disgust. I stand up and place my plate in the dishwasher and wash it off slightly. I walk back into the living room waiting for the boys.

About ten minutes later Liam, Grayson and Luke walk in, "You ready?" Liam says I nod my head and grab my bag and my phone, quickly after checking I have everything I follow them out the door, and get into Liam's LandRover, I sit in the back near the window while Liam in the drivers Grayson in the passengers and Luke in the mover window next to me.

"Soooooo Arabelle u exited for your first day?" Liam asks slightly looking at me but trying to keep his attention on the road, nodding my head "Yeah I guess I mean I'm never but I guess I'll be okay after a couple of days" they all nod they're heads at my answer.

"Don't worry your only one year behind Luke and Two from me and Grayson since I was kept back a year" Luke says while shrugging, Nodding my head I look out the window and see up pulling up into the schools parking lot and parking into a spot right near school.

Liam and Grayson get out first followed by me and Luke, I can feel everyone starting at us, well me mostly I don't know why people have the urge to stare but I guess it's just natural, We walk through the doors and go towards my locker.

I got my TimeTable and locker combo in the mail yesterday I unlock my locker and place some books I was carrying inside, quickly glancing around the room I see Liam, Grayson and Luke leaning against the lockers waiting for me and girls looking at them in lust and boys in envy.

" Let's take a look at your timeTable and see what u have first?" Liam says quickly snatching it out my hands, he glances over the paper and smiles. "You have Art Studies,101 first with miss Miller!," looking at him and shrugging "is that good or bad?".

"It's the best!, Miss Miller is so nice you'll love her!" Luke says swinging his arm around my shoulder before closing my locker, "I gotta go to science now!, u two take her to lesson!, cya sis love u!" Liam says kissing my head smirking before running off to his friends leaving everyone around us shocked and me Liam and Grayson alone.

We arrive at the class Liam and Grayson wish me a good luck hugging me before walking off to there first lesson, I take a deep breathe before walking into the class room. Looking around I see I'm the first one there letting the breathe out I didn't know I was holding in Miss Miller looks at me grinning.

"Ah u must me Arabelle marigold!, Welcome to Art Studies 101!, my names miss Miller!, u can sit on the table here at the front with Lacey, Jasmine and ruby!,"

Letting out another breath and nod my head and say thank u before taking a seat, A couple minutes later the bell rings and everyone starts coming into the class room.

I look up and see Lacey ruby and jasmine standing there smiling!, "I didn't know u were in this class!, omg I'm so happy!" Jasmine says smiling. "Same Idk what u would do if I hadn't met u guys before I started!"

Miss Miller starts taking the register just before she reaches the last person the door slams open and 3 Greek gods walk in, they don't even glance and Miss Miller they walk straight to the back of the class room.

Locking eyes with the one in the middle, I snap out of it and look at ruby, "Who are they?" Is whisper since Miss Has started her lesson, "Those are the king brothers there friends with your brothers, there worshiped like kings just like your brother it's sad really, but they get away with everything" she whispers back.

Nodding my head and l feel eyes burning in the back of me I look back and see the blue eyed boy I locked eyes with looking at me. We stare at each other for a good 10 seconds before someone in the class room coughs and in brought back into reality and focus my attention on Miss Miller.

———————————————————————————

Hey guys I'm so Sorry I haven't updated my while I had a surprise test come up and I was so busy learning about what it was about, I promised update more frequently from now on. And I hope u guys still  continue to read the story!.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I know it wasn't the best but I tried!,❤️🤩