My Ocs

Name: Hanami Benibara

Hero Name: Thorny Rose

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Birthday: April 23rd

Height: 153 cm (5'0")

Looks: 

Hero Costume: (Just leave out the jewelry) 

Personality: Hanami is a very sweet and sensitive girl

Personality: Hanami is a very sweet and sensitive girl. She cares about her friends and is willing to go to great lengths to protect them and keep them safe from harm. She has a bit of a dirty mind, but isn't a pervert. She is also a hopeless romantic and loves anything that has to do with love, though she wont tell anyone her feelings about her own love life. During battle, she can keep her cool and stay calm during times of emergency. She can be extremely tough and would rather fight it out than flee. 

Quirk: Rose Bush

Quirk Description: This user's allows them to create thorny vines out of the ground to trap their opponents in its grasp, having large painful thorns to make sure they can't escape or they'll be injured. The roses on the bushes vary in size, depending on the size of the bush. Smaller roses can send out an aroma to make the opponent fall in love with the user for a short amount of time, ten minutes has been her longest, but larger rose buds allow for a safe space to hide in, away from danger. The only drawback to her quirk is the more vines she grows and the longer she has them out, the more they grow on her arms, injuring her as well.

Hero or Villain: Hero

Crush: Eijiro Kirishima or open

Backstory: Hanami grew up in a loving home with parents who were completely in love with each other. She was spoiled when growing up and even was given her own rose garden, but they made sure Hanami would not grow up to be a complete brat. When Hanami's quirk manifested, her parents were extremely proud. Her father had a plant growing quirk while her mother, who was a pro hero by the name of 'Love Mist' had a quirk that allowed opponents to fall in love with her. 

However, when Hanami was eleven years old her town faced a devastating attack and her mother was called upon the scene. It wasn't long after that the villain was captured, but her mother faced a great change. Her mother was left paralyzed from the waist down, not allowing her to do any hero work and to be left in a hospital. Hanami visits her almost everyday.

~~

Name: Vasp Reya

Villain Name: Ectra

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 17th

Height: 169 (5'5")

Looks:

Villain costume:

Villain costume:

Personality: Vasp is very serious about her job as a villain

Personality: Vasp is very serious about her job as a villain. She likes to get things done fast and easy, but does enjoy fighting and toying with her opponents. She doesn't go easy at all and is relentless with her attacks. She is very loyal to The League and will do almost anything for them. She doesn't really care for the friendship within the group and is mostly in it for the power and the money.

Quirk: Electro Spikes

Quirk Description: The user of this quirk can create spikes off of their body that have an electric pulse. Anyone who touches the spikes will feel the electric pulse and their condition will vary on the severity of the spikes. She can go from a gentle shock to immobilizing someone and can even knock someone out with it. She has the drawback of being electrocuted if her spikes are out too long and it can burn her.

Hero or Villain: Villain

Crush: Shigaraki (second one being Dabi)

Backstory: Vasp grew up in a small home with just her mother. They were extremely poor and could barely survive. However, when Vasp's quirk manifested, it killed her mother when her mother went to hug her. She never forgave herself and ran from home. Though it was hard living on the streets she soon heard about The League of Villains beginning to form together. She knew with her quirk she'll never become a hero and so she decided to join them, hoping for a new peace.