Another Oc

(I really need to stop DX)

Name: Kocho Tsubasa

Hero/Villain Name: The Butterfly Hero: Monarch

Age: 15-16

Gender: Female

Birthday: March 14th

Height: 163 cm (5'3")

Looks:

Hero/ Villain outfit:

Personality: Kocho is very sweet and gently, not daring to even hurt a fly

Personality: Kocho is very sweet and gently, not daring to even hurt a fly. She is not very outspoken and tends to follow the pack, but she will still do what she believes is right when there is a split among a group. She would rather work with others than to work alone since she likes having back up. She is always willing to stand at a friend's side and guide them on the right path, even if they become a villain she'll try to get them to become a hero.

Quirk: Monarch Hideout

Quirk Description: Her quirk allows her to contact and control monarch butterflies as well as summon them. If she needs to she can hide within a protective barrier of the ones she summons and she can surround herself in them and disappear, allowing herself to get a jump on a villain. However, if there are too many monarchs it makes quite a bit of noise with their wings flapping and they are brightly colored.

Hero or Villain: Hero

Crush: Todoroki or Kirishima

Backstory: 

Kocho grew up in a home that was very much in tune with nature. Her mother was able to talk to insects while her father had butterfly wings. She grew up always loving monarch butterflies ever since she was a baby. When she was three her parents found her quirk when she was laying in her bed playing with one of the many monarchs that flew into her room, but a monarch butterfly crawled out of her finger and she has been developing her quirk ever since.

She wanted to become a pro hero not just for the people, but for nature as well and to keep it safe from dangerous ideas the villains have planned. She always seen that as her motivation to get into UA Highschool, but soon her friends became an important aspect on becoming a hero.