Villain Oc #2

At least she's a villain...can't hate me :p

Name: Kuro Shiro

Hero/Villain Name: The Split: Yin-Yang

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Birthday: August 3rd

Height: 5'6" 

Looks:

Hero/ Villain outfit:

Personality: Kuro has split personality disorder so I'll explain them both

White personality: Kuro's white personality is in control most of the time when she is not out being a villain. She is sadistic, but is also pretty sweet and outgoing. She gets really excited and can usually be sarcastic and tries to keep the other villains in a decent mood. She isn't afraid to show kindness to civilians, since she hates heroes the most anyways.

Black personality: Kuro's black personality is in control when she is doing her job as a villain. She is still sadistic, maybe even more, and usually is very dark and serious. She is very haunting to be around and doesn't keep a light hearted mood. Though, she still likes to toy with her victims and doesn't take as kindly to civilians as her white personality.

Quirk: Split

Quirk Description: This quirk gives the user two personalities that are almost completely opposite of one another, but they still share the same memories and can communicate in their head. Though, when one of them is hurt, they both feel the pain.

Hero or Villain: Villain

Crush: Shigaraki or Dabi (Shigaraki is first choice)

Backstory: Kuro grew up with only her mother after her father left the family for another woman. Her mother constantly abused Kuro for her black side, since her black side would always talk about getting revenge somehow for their father leaving them. Later on Kuro found out that her father is a hero named White-Light. Instantly, she resented him when she found out he still had a family with that woman he stayed with despite them having their own family. Her black personality wanted to take the revenge to the extreme, but her white personality, which stayed mostly in control, didn't want to resort to such violence, so she tried to keep making her mother happy. Well, until her mother had killed herself and left Kuro on the street. From then on, Kuro blamed her father for everything and began to hate heroes. She believed that they would only abandon those they care about for civilians who lives shouldn't be put above family.