The Scared Rabbit

Aesthetic

forced

/fôrst/

adjective

obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.

1.

"the brutal regime of forced labor"

Ezio

Ezio

               I wanted to hear her speak so badly but she refused or would give me one-worded replies. She has no idea how much my body craves for her... listening to her speak, even if it's her begging me to release her or her apologizing when I lose my temper, makes my body relax. She's the living breathing version of a Xanax... not having her close to me makes me lose my mind, I feel on edge all the time whenever we're apart. I'm sure even though she's scared of me, she feels the same, she has to.

When I compliment her or simply tucking a strand of her beautiful hair behind her ear, always causes a deep blush to appear on her beautiful full cheeks. I stare at her sitting form as she took another bite of her food. She always looked so cute in my clothing, I loved the way my shirts would hug her small body. I know she loves them too, she hasn't complained about the clothing or has said anything about wanting clothes that fit her... I'm not complaining either, she can have all my clothing, all she has to do is ask. If she wanted me on my knees, I would do it in a heartbeat. She has me wrapped around her finger— but does she need to know that? No.

I watched as a small line formed between her eyebrows, her teeth digging into her bottom lip... she looked lost in thought, a frown formed on my lips, my hand moving forward as I wrap my fingers around hers, causing her to jump slightly, her eyes darting to mine. Her breathing quickened, her body tensing under my touch making a small sting of sadness hit my chest.