Ch.1, "Little rumor"

(I just want to say that this happened before the trials of Zira and Crowley, so they're still peaceful with Heaven/Hell)

Come to the bookshop, as soon as you can.

~~~

   Aziraphale was just about to report every information he got about Warlock, who was now 10, and soon to be 11. In less than a month. But, as soon as he was going to walk into the room where he normally told the Archangels information he collected and all that, when he heard the Archangels talking about a memory room. Apparently, it's supposed to make you remember everything you ever lived through.
   Aziraphale had never heard of something like that. And he was very, very curious. So he continued to listen. And soon, he heard where that room was. On the second floor, room 23.
   The Archangels started heading to the door. Aziraphale quickly ran a couple steps back and started heading back to that same door, so it looked like he was walking up to there the whole time. That was rather, I feel like the word is a little childish but, sneaky. Aziraphale wasn't a sneaky person, well, Angel. He was about to knock when the Gabriel opened the door.
"Oh, Aziraphale!"
"Hello, Gabriel." Zira really sounded enthusiastic, but deep down inside, he didn't like Gabriel, as much as he tried to.
"If I'm right, you're here for the report about the Antichrist?"
"Yes." The angel answered shortly.

~~~ A couple minutes after ~~~

   When Aziraphale finished the whole report thing with the archangels, he headed to room 23. It was a miracle that nobody noticed him. He opened the door. He felt love and happiness, but also anger and hatred. He close the door as quickly as possible without creating any noise whatsoever. He couldn't risk it, so he locked the door.
   When he turned around he noticed a weird structure that was made out of plants. It looked like an entrance, that led to what seemed like the other end of the room. It looked useless, but he went straight through it, without hesitation. He wanted to know things that time (and sometimes Heaven) erased from his mind, that were buried deep down. When he went through the plants, nothing changed except that he felt like he was in water. He could breathe perfectly, but his light blonde hair was, um, floating a little, like it was in water. His clothes had the same movements. The whole room seemed like it was moving. Then, it started to take form of different environments.

This were the memories he had lost long ago.

   First, it was Heaven. Long before humans were created. He could see everyone, but nobody could see him. Kind of like he was just an observer. He saw himself, alone, preparing the Earth for something big. He was taking care of the fish. His former self glanced upwards, and saw... Was that Crowley?!?? It was! But, of course, he was different. He was wearing a white robe, and he had better wings than ant angel ever. He was an archangel. Known as Raphael. Crowley, no, Raphael seemed to be looking at Aziraphale. He then spread his wings and flew to the river where former Aziraphale was taking care of the fish.
"What are you doing, Az?"
"I'm preparing Earth for her newest creations. These are called fish."
"Why don't they drown, Az?"
"Haha! They live in the water."
"Oooooh."
Present Aziraphale was shocked that him and Crowley, well, Raphael were friends in the past. He watched himself and Crowley giggle together. Suddenly, Aziraphale was feeling sorry for Crowley. He was an archangel, and he feel. Az couldn't imagine the pain an archangel would feel when they fall. Oh, poor Crowley...
  Present Aziraphale heard a bell ring. So did former Aziraphale and Raphael. They went to a building. Present Zira followed them. It looked like a gladiators arena, but not for people to fight till the death, but for talking and planning.
   The angels and archangels were sitting (past Aziraphale and Raphael were sitting next to each other, ofc they would) while in the middle there was someone standing. Lucifer...
   And so Lucifer started to talk about how the Almighty never gave an answer to the ones who ever asked any questions, giving Raphael the "I mean you" look. God herself  heard this and started talking to Lucifer.
"You doubt me? You think you could take my place?"
A hole opened up right in front of Lucifer.
"In front of you is an entrance to a world where you will rule. You, Lucifer, will be cast out, as well as the other angels like you. Anyone who ever questioned The Divine Plan."
   Suddenly, Lucifer, and a lot of other archangels and angels like Beezlebub and Hastur, but also Raphael were pulled by an invisible force to the hole.
"Raphael!" Aziraphale's past self shouted. His voice cracked, as a sign of his heart breaking.
"Aziraphale! I'll never forget you..." Raphael said. And he wanted to say "I love you!" too, but he has already fallen through The Hole that separated Heaven and The newfound Hell.
If you look close enough, you could see a year dripping down past Aziraphale's cheek. You could see his cries for help. Past Aziraphale wanted to jump. To go to Hell. To become a demon. Just so he could be with his Raphael again.

   The room started to take back it's form. Aziraphale had no idea. He got out of the room. He ran out of heaven. He came to the bookshop and phoned Crowley and said:
"Come to the bookshop, as soon as you can. I have something important to tell you."