Ch.4, "A Happy Little Picnic"

And, though Crowley and Aziraphale had sorted things out for themselves, there were also other plans for the universe. Like Armageddon.
   They were walking one day in the park, slightly closer that the usual. It was the 21st century, but there were still people who were against it. And, they didn't want to be looked at people. They liked to be fairly unnoticeable. It gave them a feeling like there were just the two of them, and the whole world was far, far away. Like they were alone, which was a little, you could say, romantic.
   "We have a couple months until the boy turns 11. So, im saying, because we've figured out all of... this-"
   "You mean the fact that you like me and I like you and that were technically together now?", the angel said.
   Crowley, once more, not for the first time and definitely not the last one, blushed his way into being a red dot with a body. And an older man near looked at them with judgement while he was passing by, probably a man with some wrong morals.
   "Sorry got carried away a little... Well, you said that we've got few months so we'll make them the best we've ever had."
   The angel had also been blushing, but not quite as much.
   "Sssure, angel."
   And the couple of months had been nice for the couple. They spent almost all the time together. They were apart only when they had to do blessings and temptings. They went out for lunch every week.
   "This is nice." Said Crowley, admiring the picnic Azi set up. It was near some stone ruin's, on a piece of land in the middle of the forest that had no trees, so you could look up in the sky and see the stars. The stars were all they talked about.
   "Look at that, beautiful. I helped made that one."
   "I quite like the Andromeda."
   "Thank you, i tried hard making it."
   "Well, my love, you created some of the most beautiful stars and constellations to ever exist."
   Crowley blushed, as expected, when he heard how the angel called him. His love. Oh   they were so happy. They were lying there, next to each other, as physically close as they can be. Looking and pointing at the stars. And when they had pointed at all of them, and finished talking about every single star they saw that night, they looked at each other. At their eyes. Crowley thought there couldn't be a prettier shade of blue than the blue Aziraphale's eyes were. And Aziraphale also loved Crowley's eyes. They were so unique. Like a flame.
   "I love you." They said to each other at the same time, and then laughed.
   "At the exact same moment, ha!"
   "I think we should head home..."
   "Sure, alright."
   "Come on, Crowley, don't put on a sad face like that of course you're staying at my place."
  "Yay!"
  "Lets go, shall we, my love?"
   "Sure."
   They kissed and went into the Bentley. They spent the night drinking for about 2 hours. Then the went to sleep.
   Crowley's nightmares were getting worse. Now he had something to lose. Love. This one in particular was one of the worse ones.

*Crowley's nightmare*

   "Crowley!" The sound of Aziraphale's voice cracking make Crowley's chest hurt like hell. Or was it the fact he was falling.
   "I love you!" He shouted although he was already in pitch dark.
   "Cr...     Owl.... Y..    wak......  Up....."
   "Crowley... Wake... U.."
   The demon screamed as he sat up in the bed. Aziraphale was beside him. Before he even noticed, he was crying on Aziraphale's  shoulder.
   "Nooo.... Don't leave.... Please.. I Love you...."
   "I'm not going anywhere, silly boy."
   "Promise?"
   "Promise."
   "Come on now, lie down. Breathe slowly. There. Ok, alright. Keep going. Good..." Aziraphale lied Crowley down on the bed and hugged him. 
   "You're alright. I'm here. Don't worry." He planted a soft kiss on Crowley's cheek.
   "You'll have a dream about whatever you like best."
   Before Aziraphale fell asleep, he could've sworn having heard his demon say his name.