Ch.3, "Back at home"

"Um, i- i- uhhh- ange- ummm- "
"Dear, no need to speak."
Aziraphale was so joyful if it was measured in light it would blind you even if you wouldn't look at it directly.
"Aziraphale, um- l- let's head back to the bookshop. Then w- we'll talk.
"Crowley, before that, I just want to alarm you, stopping time is a weaker... demonic miracle when it's performed in Heaven. I saw almost everything you saw, but... um, Gabriel came here. The only reason he couldn't see us was because we were already using the room. So he's going to my bookshop on Earth now."
"What?! Im so sorry angel I, I shouldn't have done this. Now they might catch you... I shouldn't have decided to go here... It's all my fault-
"No!" Aziraphale said sharply. You silly boy, thinking that it's all your fault, it's mine! I walked into here in the first place! And I pulled you into this. Gabriel noticed something was wrong, and his doubt in me will never stopped, but, I mean, he never really believed me in the first place..."
"Aziraphale, sorry to interrupt but, we just gotta get out of here."
"Ok, I'll try." With a gesture they were back at the bookshop.

The atmosphere was nice. Aziraphale and Crowley had, for a moment, forgotten about all the problems they had right now, and the same thought was in both of their heads:
"He likes me. He likes me! No, he loves me!"
And then an archangelic presence filled the place.
"Crowley, hide!"
"O-ok."
Crowley went upstairs and hid behind a wall. He noticed a door near him, well it looked interesting to see what's inside, so he went into through them. It was the coziest place on the plant. Bunch of books laying everywhere, a queen-sized bed, and a closet. There were also a ton of renessance paintings hanged on the wall. Well, he was pretty tired from stopping time, he could lay down. And when he did, he fell asleep like a baby. Aziraphale sure knew comfort.
"So, Aziraphale, tell me, when's the last time you've been in Heaven?"
"When our last meeting was held. Why are you asking me that l. Don't we keep records these days?"
"Records can't help now, Aziraphale. There has been a breakthrough today. Half of Heaven felt something was wrong. So I wondered l, maybe you knew something?"
"I don't, unfortunately. What even happened, exactly? Because I still don't get it."
"We don't know. But an angel's instinct is never wrong."
"Im sorry, Gabriel. I need to get back to work. See you later, i guess."
"Bye.", Gabriel said, and proceded to walk out of the store incredibpy awkwardly. But now, Crowley was the first thing on Azira's mind.
Good thing demons and angels can feel an unhuman presence, because otherwise Aziraphale would never fibd Crowley. It would be like playing hide and seek with a 6000-year old.
He was quite suprised to see Crowley in his room, on his bed. Well, i guess its ok if i just lay there. There's no law against that, right? There wasn't so Aziraphale was now lying im the same bed as Crowley reading his favorite book.
Crowley woke up with Azira next to him. Oh my satan, hes so cute. Wait, hes less than two feet away from me. Wait, he in the same bed as me. Too close, too close, ahhhhh...
"Good morning, Crowley."
"Excellent murneng-uh-morning. Excellent. Perfect."
There was silence. You know what, why not just ask him out, as maybe our... first official date? Worth a try.
"Angel, you want to go out for lunch today?"
"Sure, love."
Great! He said yes. What else did he say? He said "love". He called me "love"! 6000 years? Worth it.
"I suppose we could also go out for dinner, at the Ritz. Crowley? Crowley, you there?"
"Yeah, yeah, im fine, love."
"Love?"
"Yeah, love."
"No. You already call me angel. I call you love in return."
"Alright, angel. "
"Ok. I'll go make breakfast."
Before Aziraphale got up he quickly kissed Crowley on his forehead. The bastard was already out of the room when Crowley processed what just happened.
He kissed me! He kissed me! Yaaaaaaàa! If you could see Crowley right now, you wouldn't believe it's him, because he would be blushing so much he'd blend in with his hair and look like a red smudge.
   "Um, Crowley, I don't really have a kitchen, so could we just not have breakfast?"
   "Yeah. Sure... Great! Fantastic!" Crowley was, in his thoughts, giggling like a teenage girl when her crush asked her out.
   Aziraphale had been really happy that, after 6000 years, he actually cleared up things with Crowley. Aziraphale saw that Crowley had always been keeping up with trends, changing his hair and outfit all the time. And Crowley would also throw away things fairly easily when they went out of fashion. He was scared that he'd just be one of the things Crowley throws away. And the angel had always been at a slow pace. But now, they could go as fast as they want.

(Next part soon! Just need to think of a good story for the next chapter, maybe a little more angst. Love you all.)