Mistake #4

"He chose the sweetest words to get her heart, and the most poisonous actions to break it"

"Why does it hurt so much?" I whined into my warm pillow. Rashawn flexed his hand in a sassy motion as he sat infront of my closet mirror on the floor. "Girl it's not the end of the world. I told you about him and you did not listen. yo ass wanna learn the hard way" He said sternly as if he was my mother.

"Boy, fuck up" I glared up at the ceiling ; feeling all types of mixed emotions. I couldnt be mad at Tymir or that girl because I knew they'd end up being one sooner than later. "Let's go to a party. yay!" Rashawn cheered turning his upper body to face me. I turned my head to him and stared at him in thought.

"Sure. We ain' doin shit."

Rashawn was busy applying makeup while I thought endlessly in the shower. After being finished with getting dressed and doing my hair plus makeup, I waited downstairs for rashawn as he was STILL applying makeup on his face.

Hearing footsteps descend the stairs, I looked up and Rashawn came into view. "It takes preparation and steadiness to look like a bad bitch" He puckered his lips, swaying his hips to show off his outfit which consisted of black ripped jeans, a crop tye dye shirt, and black converses.

I wore a fitted tye dye dress with pink clear sandals and light clear, pink sun glasses positioned at the top of my head. Calling a uber, we got there in no time.

Rashawn did most of the greetings as soon as we got there due to the fact I knew no one and everyone at this party was clearly from Kingston. "Hey Gizelle" a deep voice spoke from behind, causing me to turn around and smile.

Jacque stood at 6ft, towering above me with a goofy grin as if he was high. "Hey Que" I said softly, wishing that I'd act normal and not flirtatious with a boy I felt nothing for. He grasped my hand abruptly causing me to jump slightly before pulling me in the direction he began walking in.

Then appeared his friends on a black cushioned couch. I studied everyones face until I seen shawn and sat beside him while Jacque sat on the other side of me. "My nigga que like you" He said into my ear. I pursed my lips while nodding, confirming I heard him over the loud music. He passed me a perfectly pearled blunt. I put it between my lips, inhaling a good amount of smoke before exhaling, and quickly inhaling again.

The first hit, hit the shit out of me. I felt like coughing but fought back eagerly from doing so. Shawn passed me a shot glass that had brown liquid inside. I quickly took it and pushed the liquid down my throat causing me to dislike the burning feeling in my chest once swallowed.

"Ahh.That shit burnin'" I said rubbing my chest. Shawn and que laughed at my reaction. "It's Henny, Gizelle" Que yelled into my ear. I felt a small effect waver inside me as soon as Que did that. A hot sensation burned in the pit of my stomach as I glanced at Jacque. He was unaware of my sudden attraction towards him.

I placed a hand over my heart, trying to feel the heat radiate from inside cause I felt hot all over. Shawn passed me another drink and I couldn't refuse. I was off weed and henny and I wasn't even here for a whole hour.

As the blunts were passed to me each time in rotation, I received a total of 5 shots. My legs couldn't stay still and my nerves jumped ever so slightly. I breathed out heavily in a drunken state, watching everybody around me conversate, relax, or dance.