September 16th 2019

I was sat on the bus, listening to the greatest song of all time, Billie Eilish "Bad Guy". When a random guy asked me for some money, I told him I had nothing to give him.
The bus fell silent, he looked around and came closer to me moving from seat to seat until he was sat in the seat next to me. I tried to stay calm. He smelt rotten, like he hadn't showered for months.
He placed his hand on my knee, he slowly moved his hand up towards my lady parts. I pressed the bell and went to the front of the bus. I began to cry. The bus driver pulled over the bus and asked me if I was okay? I stupidly said I was fine and ran off the bus towards college.
When I arrived at college my friends Anna and Darcy were at the front door waiting for me, Anna realised first that something was wrong, she came running towards me and I fell to the floor. All I really remember is Anna telling me to breathe as she held me and Darcy running back with teachers.

Later on I was sat in the nurses office explaining what had happened. About an hour later police arrived and asked me to make a statement. I did.
I was walked out of the college building surrounded by police, everyone was watching me, looking and pointing. I put my hood up and held my head down.

Anxiety Attack जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें