s i e s !

brookiemoon posted a post !

liked by jason.miller, diasmith, marleymills, milliebobbybrown and 356 others.
brookiemoon the suns is in my eye ☀️

marleymills cutie
brookiemoon thanks babe marleymills

diasmith that my bestie 💗

brookiemoon like this comment !

user put some close on
brookiemoon am sorry are you my mom? user

milliebobbybrown cutie

jason.miller am hungry now
marleymills eww get out jason.mills

marleymills just posted a post !

liked by noahschnapp, brookiemoon, diasmith and 1,053 others marleymills my gang! 🖤tagged: diasmith brookiemoon

marleymills my gang! 🖤
tagged: diasmith brookiemoon

mya.adams pretty girls💛
marleymills that all you mya.adams

user where noah?

diasmith clout gang 🖤

noahschnapp where was my invite
marleymills in the trash noahschnapp

user cute!

user friendships goals

user why did brooklyn change bathing suits
brookiemoon that none of your concern

marley was in the sand with brooklyn and dianna. they where at the beach tacking picture none of the really intending to get wet. "come on girls let's go in the water, the girls and i are gonna have a chicken fight" mya said while approaching the girls.

"oh am so in" dianna ran into the water while brooklyn wanderd of to who knows where. marley was reading when she felt someone lift her up. she widen her eyes to realize she was throw into the water.

she screamed and saw noah laughing. "your so dead noah" noah widens his eyes to marley chasing him with a bucket of water she had in her hand. she threw the water on him. "hey can you leave my sister alone" the both turned around to see jason.

"wait she's your sister- he's your brother" noah asked puzzled. "yes she is now- stop flirting with her or else" marley pushed jason. "shut up jay"

"marley there you are" they turned to see brook. "hey beautiful" replied jason. brook rolled her eyes. "dia wanted to know if you wanted to play truth or dare with the girls" marley nodded

"can we play" noah asked. brooklyn nodded and walked away. soon after all the girls and all the boys where in a circle.

( warning : mature scenes ahead and mature language )

"alright brooklyn truth or dare" mya smirked. "dare of course am no pussy"
"i dare you to go make out with jason" marley widen her eyes in disgust. "i mean why not" said jason as brook and him got up and left.

"ok dianna truth or dare" "truth"
"chris or daniel" diana chuckled. "well dated chris been there done that so daniel"

"noah truth or dare" stephany asked.
"ugh dare"
"i dare you to go upstairs with the person on your left for 15 minutes"
"and do what"
"that for you to decide"

marley and noah headed upstairs. it was an awkward silence for two minutes until noah broke it off. "so what now, we wait"

"what do you want to do" noah shrugged. "can we at least talk"
"so your an actor how's that like"

"it great but stressful" confessed noah. "how come" noah signed. "it's just anything you do is out there like if i talk to someone especially a girl there an article about her am surprised there not one about you yet- and as much as i love my fans they can be annoying i mean am a human to i need some space" marley noticed how noah was getting stressed she just holded his hand to try and call him down.

they locked eyes and noah was leaning in when you hear diannas voice say "times up kids" marley quickly got up and headed toward the door. leaving noah to think .

🏖💗🏖
welcome to the end of 6 !
vote & comment