d i e z !

marley was unpacking her bags when mer walked in the room. "hey how's everything" she asked. "good"

"well um come down in a little we need to talk you and you're brother"

marley headed down to see that everyone was already sitting down in the living room. marley sat down next to her brother. dale and mer put a picture book in front of them.

"hey that us how do you have these- wait is that you" asked jason. marley was confused why was she holding them when they were born.

"because am your mom and dales your father" mer started. marley couldn't believe. a part of her felt happy but the other part was confused and mad. "why did you give us away- did you not love us" asked marley. dale shook his head.

"when you were born we we're having trouble with money, we were living in a motel for a couple months it was hard for us- we wanted the best for you and at the time we couldn't really give you we were struggling" marley started crying.

"we love you we always had" added the oldest sister maddie. "may i be excused i need a moment" marley walked up to her room. she took out her phone to find noah facetiming her.

face time !

"hey- are you crying are you ok is it this about what i said about our relationship if it's a relationship being dumb and fake" - noah

"um no am fine" - marley wiped her tears and faked a smile.

"look am sorry, lately i been confused with my feelings and then the article came about us and people started shipping us and i been thinking a lot about it and trying to understand how i feel and look i like you more than friends" - noah

"i like you to but i-i am sorry i can't be with you" marley hung up the phone.

💗💗💗
vote & comment