1

Ty. The guy I was never allowed to see. The guy I was in love with since I was 5. Ty was in my bed with me. He was kissing me and I was kissing him back.

I wish.

It was all a dream. I woke up and I was holding a pillow. My alarm was annoyingly buzzing. I realized I slept through my alarm. I rush to get ready. I find the nearest outfit. I put on sandals and go to get something to eat. I grab a bag of pretzels, and realize I'm going to be late for school. I run to my car and drive 10 miles over the speed limit.

And finally I'm at school. Then I see him Ty Peterson. My brother walks up to me, "What's up sis! Your late for school.". I roll my eyes, "You are too, Brady. We're going to be late for class.". I walk away and hear Brady say, "She's pathetic.". All of his friends laugh. Whatever. I'm going to be so excited when they graduate so I can get the house to myself. I'm only going to miss Ty though.

When school ended I ran to my car. That's when Ty came to me. I freaked out Brady was going to kill me.

"Can you drive me to your house Ellie?". I sighed, "Why can't you drive yourself?". He does his fake pout and I laugh. Damn he still looked hot asf doing that. "Fine. Get in the back row." He goes to the back row. If Brady saw me driving him home he would get really mad at him. But, I decided to just drive him home. I couldn't turn him down, and he was in the back row.

We arrive at my house and I unlock the front door. There I see Brady watching TV and when he sees me with Ty he looks mad, "We need to talk, Ellie.". Oh shit. We walk into the kitchen and he whispers, "Ellie, I told you stay away from Ty.".  I  roll my eyes, "I don't fucking care anymore! YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY FEELINGS, BRADY!".

I walk to my room and fume with anger as I call my best friend, Maggie. "I just exploded at Brady." I can hear her cheering through the phone.

"God it took you until your junior year to explode at him. I'm proud of you." Maggie says laughing. "I have to go Cam is here.".

Cam is Maggie's boyfriend they do XC together and they are really cute together. Cam is everything you want in a guy.

I hear a knock at my door in the middle of the night while I watch Netflix. "Come in." I yell tiredly. Ty walks in. Oh shit. "Bryce's room is across the hallway." I tell him trying not to blush.

He laughs, "I know I wanted to ask you something.". I close my laptop and face him. "Yes?".  He sits on my bed. Ty is on my fucking bed I am going to faint. I try to keep my composure together.

"What were you and Brady talking about?" My heart drops. I couldn't tell him it was about him but then I wanted to be honest about it. I was going to tell him when Brady walks into my room.

———————————————————

Thanks for reading the first chapter! I hope you continue reading this and don't give up on it!