3

Ty and I were in the same bed, and this time it wasn't a dream. We were kissing. He was on top of me and it felt amazing.

Ty told me he had to go to Brady's room because they arranged to hang out. I hope Brady doesn't figure out that Ty was in my room 10 minutes ago.

I invited Maggie over. She walked in my room and looked shocked, "Why is your bed so messy?" Maggie asked. Oh shit. I try to find an excuse, "Had a rough night of sleep. You know... my Dad left us.". She hugged me.

I felt bad lying to my best friend over a guy. But with Ty, he wasn't just a guy. I don't know what it is about him, but he was special to me. Something about him made me want to be around him 24/7. I wanted to be with him the rest of my life. I wanted him by my side until I died. If only my brother wasn't so controlling over us.

I get a text message it's Ty.

Ty- meet up in the bathroom downstairs?

Ellie- Bet

Ty- 😉

I told Maggie I'd be right back. I went to the down stairs bathroom and saw Ty. As soon as I saw him, I jumped on him with my legs around his torso. We were kissing.

And then we knocked down a candle. We laughed at it and then we realized we had to clean it up. "I'll get a broom." I told Ty as I walked out. Once I grabbed a broom , I went back to the bathroom. I swept it up, and threw it in the trash hoping when my Mom came back she'd not notice.

Ty twirled my hair, "Now to where we were". We were kissing and I let him take dominance. "I wish I didn't have to hide this." I told Ty. Ty held me and looked in my eyes, "I wish we didn't have to either.

Ty kissed my forehead, "I should go back to Bryce.". I nodded and followed him to go to Maggie.

Maggie wasn't in my room. Ty went up to me, "Bryce and Maggie are fucking in his room.".

"That fucking hypocrite." I said fuming with anger. I could hear them kissing in his room. Gross.

I get my car keys and motion Ty to come. We go in my car and I just drive. I wanted away from that house. I wanted away from all of my problems. I drove to Ty to his place.

We walked inside and he made us dinner. I didn't know Ty could cook until now. He was making spaghetti, one of my favorites.

"How'd you know?" I ask him.

He looks at me and puts a strand of my hair behind me ear, "I remembered you ordering spaghetti at Olive Garden and telling us it was your favorite.".

I feel like I'm about to melt in a puddle. He's too cute.

Then I look at my phone, Bryce is calling me. I decided to answer him, so I could give him a piece of my mind.

"Hey sis, where are you?"

"Don't hey sis me. You slept with my best friend."

"Oh fuck you saw? Listen..."

I cut him off, "You are a HYPOCRITE. I can't be NEAR Ty, but you can fuck Maggie? I don't know about you, but that's plain hypocrisy at it finest."

"Can I explain?"

"Explain, it's not going to be good but please go ahead."

"I was going to tell you, but I guess I'll tell you now. Maggie and I have been together for 3 weeks.".

"You could've told me, Bryce. I would've been nicer about it.".

"You're acting like you aren't in love with my best friend too.".

He was right. I was in love with Ty, but I wasn't about to tell him that. Ty and I wanted to tell him the truth face to face.

I just realized I'm a hypocrite too. What was wrong with me? I hung up and ran to the bathroom and cried.

Ty followed me there, "Ty I want to be alone.". He nods and walks away, "When you're ready I'll be there for you.".