Chapter 6: I Need Help Now!

Hazel's POV:

"OW!" I cried in pain. Today had been a good day up until now. I didn't look up until someone had called my name. ...Xander. I wish I could enjoy the moment of seeing him again, but currently I think my wrist might be broken. "Um hi great to see you but- there's an urgent care down the street, can you take me?" I ask through the pain I felt in my wrist. I honestly forgot how strong he is.

Xander's POV:

HAZEL!! I never thought I'd see her again! She looks like she's about to cry. I started to process what she was asking me, and then it hit me. She's in a lot of pain. I might have broken her wrist. I decided the best thing to do was to pick her up and carry her there. She seemed surprised, but didn't ask me to put her down, so I carried her there. She filled out the emergency room form and got taken back immediately. About an hour later she came back with a splint on her wrist. She sprained it. I feel terrible... "Hazel, I'm so sorry-" she cut me off, but not in the way I remember her doing. She didn't seem interested at all. "-Xander what are you doing here..?" She asked somewhat quietly. I was taken aback. She'd never seemed so displeased to see me in her life. "I have a gig at a local cafe, one with singing wait staff-" she cut me off again "Go home Xander... I don't want to see you... I bet you have three gigs... I'm a waitress there... I don't want to see you three nights in a row after not seeing you for two years... I'll give you the money to leave... just go..." I'm so confused. This doesn't seem like Hazel at all. Something must have changed her over the years. I looked at her and notice tears coming from her eyes. Hazel really isn't Hazel anymore...

Sorry for another short chapter! This is just more of a segway into the next one where things actually happen! Thank you so much for the votes and the reads!! 148 reads?! That's crazy!! Especially for a BUNK'D fanfiction! Thank you so much. Enjoy lovelies! BYEEEEE