1.5

Tyler

Me and Kami was walking, seeing the aisle closer and closer. I tucked the vows note in my pocket.

"Walk down, that's it." She said.

This shit is fucked up, I thought.

"Don't worry after this is the party, so everything is gonna be calm." She said, she must've saw my face.

I nodded, fixing my clothing. Fuck my anxiety is through the roof, it doesn't make sense. I moved the curtain so me and Kami can go out to the people.

We parted ways, soft music playing when I was coming down. Everyone turned around on me, ugh I hate that. When I kept walking, I seen a man with nicely done french braids and diamond earrings.

I stepped up to the platform, seeing the man I'm marrying closer. He wasn't...that bad. We hold hands, staring into each other soul while smiling.

I want this shit to end.

The pastor started opening his book and talking. "We here today to celebrate the marriage of Rakim Mayers and Tyler Okonma..."

I didn't pay attention to what he said because all this fucking shit is forced. I wish the people could know, but I can't tell them. They made me sign an agreement that I can't tell nobody what actually happened, before this all happened.

♡♡♡

"Rakim Mayers, you can start your vows."

"Okay.." Rakem or Rakim said with his manly voice.

"So today, I vow to honor you Tyler Okonma, and respect you, support you and encourage you. I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever life brings. I vow to laugh with you and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow. I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you, and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life. I vow to trust and value your opinions. I vow to always keep fighting for us, because I know we can overcome any uphill battles we might face."

"I hope the future got something for us." He finished off, waiting for me.

Some fucking bullshit.

"Tyler? You can start."

"I want to start by telling you how much I love you. Yes, I love how handsome you are, and how you're cut like an action figure, but that's just the icing on the cake. I promise to always fight with you and for you, never against you. I promise to always be your biggest fan, confidant and best friend. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life showing you just how grateful I am for you and your immense, selfless and compassionate love."

I read out loud, people started saying 'aww' or clapping. In the inside, I rolled my eyes.

♡♡♡

At the party.

I was ducking and diving from people because I was trying to get my daughter. I bumped into somebody, I look up to see Rakim.

"Sorry." I spoke up first.

"It's okay. What's the rush for?" He asked.

"I'm trying to get my daughter from my mom."

"Oh..?"

"Yeah...I'm Tyler."

I'm trying to be nice for the first time. I'm trying, Okay?

"Rakim or A$AP Rocky." He shaked my hand.

"Nice meeting you after we got married." I laughed.

He laughed, it sounded like a windex bottle. "Same, I'll let you go your way finding your daughter."

"Thank you." I walked away, seeing Rakim go another direction.

I looked around seeing my mom talking and being fake as fuck to other people.

"Ma'."

She over and somebody to hold on. She walked over, "Where my daughter?"

"Sitting in the chair I was sitting at, come on."

I walked with her, seeing that she was telling the truth. Yasmine was eating a Cupcake, getting some her face.

So cute.

I picked her up, giving her kisses and affection. "Hi mama's!" I smiled at her, walking away from my mom.

I took her to the fruit section, she loves fruit. "Whatchu want mama's?"

"Dat!" She pointed at pineapples.

"Okay what else?"

"Gra!"

"Grapes?" She nodded so I got what she want.

Rakim

"I didn't know your husband have a kid." Ferg came over, drinking champagne.

"I didn't know either..." I sipped my drink watching Tyler or in which say, my husband.

"Crazy isn't?" Twelvyy added in, leaning on the wall with us.

"Yeah, the papers didn't say nothing about him having a kid, unless my manager didn't told me." I shrugged my shoulders and got quiet.

I just sat there and gotten quiet. It started getting boring so fuck it, Imma talk to him.

Tyler

"Papa!" Yasmine yelled, yanking on my ear.

"Oow, yes Yasmine?"

She pointed to Rakim, who was walking our way.

"I see, I see." I said, fixing her hair.

"Hey you.." Rakim looking at my daughter then me.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"It's okay, everyone trying to talk to me but I've been ducking." I shrugged.

"Same. Why you not drinking?"

"Oh! I-I don't drink. Never did, not my thing."

"Hmm." He nodded, sipping his drink.

Rakim and I made small talk so it can fill in the uncomfortable silence between us. He was...mysterious but at the same interesting? I don't know, I can't put my words together.