30

Tyler

"Should we get this Flacko?" I picked up a box of hair supplies.

"Yeah, for Yasmine's hair." He looked over.

I dropped the box in the cart, entering the electronic area.

"I need a new iPhone..." I whispered, picking up the iPhone 11 with two cameras.

"Hmmm Red looks good-"

"What are you doing?" I jumped, almost dropping the phone.

"Jesus christ Rocky!" I sighed, "I was thinking to get a new iPhone."

"I got you a iPhone 8." He said in monotone voice.

"Yeah I know, I gave that one to Yasmine. Her iPhone 7 broke because she thrown it down the stairs."

"Why you didn't tell me?" He said, looking at a box of an charger. "I need a backup one..."

He dropped it in the cart. "I forgot, I had so much on my plate."

"It's okay. I'll pay for that and just give her the eight."

"Rocky it's fine, I'll pay for this." I softly smiled, I just don't want to pay.

"No I'll pay, this is alot of money."

"Rocky I'm good, I have my own money. I can pay for this, I don't always need you."

"But it's my treat, I wanna pay. I have to treat you right..."

"But Rocky, money always doesn't solve a problem, just let me pay."

"But Tyler, I hate to see you pay a whole lot of money in my face. So just let me pay."

We went back and forth before I just lost it. I let him pay for it, which he agreed on like always.

I headed to Frozen aisle, needing some meat in the house. I know Rocky doesn't eat meat since he's a vegetarian now, been on it for a couple of months.

But I know me and Yasmine do.

"Can we get some fish?" Rocky asked.

"No, we have 2 packs at home." I replied, putting the pork chops in the cart. I grabbed some veggie sausages, that's what Rocky eats.

"Symere and Carti's baby is coming early." He monotone, making me turn around.

"What?" I asked again, I think I didn't hear right.

"Symere and Carti's daughter is coming a month early- what the fuck Tyler!"

I started running to the baby aisle, grabbing all the girl baby clothes and socks. I almost thrown the shelve down, I can't miss their baby birth.

"Symere said I have to be there, I can't miss it!" Rocky looked at me crazily like I was road rage driver.

"Tyler, Calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! You don't know how much wasted time for a birth when you about to miss it!" I yelled at him, he back up.

I started running with the cart to a line, I looked to one was open and free.

Rocky walked up, went around to pay for everything.

♡♡♡

"DRIVE ROCKY!"

He pressed on the gas of the Mercedes Benz Truck, turning a left to the hospital right there.

"There's a parking spot right there."
He parked in the spot, turning off the car before grabbing the bag of baby clothes.